Rokko Muppet

12Medbe

Reaction score
With all curiousity aside, Rocco it's a pleasure to have you here!

Rocco

Reaction score
how do u think it will turn out
Traditionally the Muppets don't do spectacular numbers in the theater, I think this movie will change that. That's why it's important for all of us to get out there on opening day and show the world were here to stay!

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Rocco!!!

I live in B O R I N G Australia, and I'm terribly upset that the film doesn't come out till January here. Do you have any information as to whether there will be an Australian premiere before then? Like, will Jason or Amy fly 'down under' for a tour??

I honestly don't know how I'll be able to stay off the net after it's released in the states!...:cry:

Rocco

Reaction score
Rocco!!!

I live in B O R I N G Australia, and I'm terribly upset that the film doesn't come out till January here. Do you have any information as to whether there will be an Australian premiere before then? Like, will Jason or Amy fly 'down under' for a tour??

I honestly don't know how I'll be able to stay off the net after it's released in the states!...:cry:
I don't know but I can ask .

muppetlover123

Reaction score
so u have met all the muppets and all the people working on this movie like jason amy chris jack black neil patrick harris?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I finally got around to watching this video you posted. Man, that looks like it was a blast. Thanks for sharing that bit with us.

Glad to hear the movie's gonna be amazing. Maybe it will crush some of the doubt everyone wants to cast a shadow on. There is NO measuring how excited I am for this film.

Rocco

Reaction score
I finally got around to watching this video you posted. Man, that looks like it was a blast. Thanks for sharing that bit with us.

Glad to hear the movie's gonna be amazing. Maybe it will crush some of the doubt everyone wants to cast a shadow on. There is NO measuring how excited I am for this film.
I'm really excited too! I wish I knew of a theater in the country that was going to be nothing but hardcore fans, I want to see it with them. It's a laugh out loud comedy.

Rocco

Reaction score
Rocco!!!

P.S. I doubt Australia is boring.