"The Muppets" Second Official Movie Trailer

Drtooth

Reaction score
I like this trailer MUCH more than the first one. This one has bits and pieces that piqued my interest.

The first trailer had very questionable bits put together. The Moopets were introduced wrong, and that even fooled one of the Tough Pigs guys (one of the reviews of the preview asked why "Fozzie" was wearing Gangsta clothes... answer, it's not Fozzie). Even the parody ones had more choice bits. That first official trailer didn't have the polish all the others have... plus, I haven't seen a movie trailer that makes a movie really look good in quite some time.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Um, just commenting that Link does have um, a sortof line in TMTM. He sobs very loudly in the wedding scene--he is sitting with the pigs. In Hollywood, even "coughing" onscreen is considered a "speaking part," so....

Other than that--well, I love that Piggy, who looks so artificial (weird, Barbie hair, conventional, if fabulous clothes) in her spanking new job, looks tres magnifique backstage in her leotard! Her softer hair and more diva-inspired wardrobe show me that, while she can make it on her own when the going gets tough, her heart will always be in "legitimate theater." And Pepe as her dance partner--well, take that Kermit. Funny how she went on without you, but you didn't do the same....

I loved the barbourshop quartet! And singing chickens! And Fozzie's naive view of the world! Everywhere I go with my muppet mug (with Kermit and Piggy on it), people are commenting on Piggy's fabulousness. It's about blinkin' time!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Um, just commenting that Link does have um, a sortof line in TMTM. He sobs very loudly in the wedding scene--he is sitting with the pigs. In Hollywood, even "coughing" onscreen is considered a "speaking part," so....
But that's not really a line of dialogue... It really is a shame that he's not used more in film. I don't see him ever having a major role, though. Even an important minor one.

I hope Strangepork has some dialogue... even a word. I just wanna hear Matt's Strangepork. I've heard David's Strangepork when the footage of that old VHS game was uploaded to Youtube. Strange he didn't get the part.

If anyone's too impatient for the movie to hear more of Steve's Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3wFXx2x9Z4&feature=related

It's at the very end.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
you know whats sad i saw puss in boots today no trailer for the muppets