The Muppets, The Movie Junior Novel

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I got the book. It's a good read. So much I'd like to comment on yet I don't want to spoil the film (well, maybe I will spoil the film.... With money by seeing it many times!)

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Up to Chapter 5!!

Not sure so far, the book feels very different from the clips and images, I ought to wait to see the film, but the temptation is too great!!
I also read today Frogs are Funny................it took like 20 mins cover to cover!!

Chris

Drtooth

Reaction score
I also read today Frogs are Funny................it took like 20 mins cover to cover!!
Frogs are Funny seems like a mini-coffee table type quote book. I'm surprised it would take that long to read. I really need to get to one of the few remaining bookstores and thumb that thing over. Seems like a nice little book to own.

dwmckim

Reaction score
It does take that long. Over 200 pages and while there aren't so many words as such, someone reading for the first time will take their time looking at the photos and imagining/guessing what each quote is from.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i read the junior novelization in about an hour i was that anxious

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just a slow reader! Hehe

Up to chapter 9 of the novel it's so much better than I first thought and I want to go see the film NOW!!

Chris

dwmckim

Reaction score
muppetlover123, don't worry about the ending. I doubt the movie itself will end like that. Books like these (ESPECIALLY when they come out BEFORE the movie) typically change the ending or cut off before the real one so the movie's ending isn't spoiled for theater viewing.

Besides: worst-case scenario: even if (and that's a big if) the movie does end like that, then that just screams "Sequel on the way..."

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Finished! The end was a little disappointing so I hope your right that they will change it in the film. I'm sure this is a very diluted version of the story. Watching a clip still makes me smile so I'm still looking forward to the film.

Chris