Rokko Muppet

muppetperson

Reaction score
Rocco, what is your involvement in the Movie-Are you a Musician,sound effects or music editor?
Also, I was reading that Nicholas Stroller got to operate one of the Muppets in a big scene, so I was wondering did you get the oportunity to do any puppetry or Cameo in the crowd scenes?

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I don't know but I can ask .
Honestly - That would be A M A Z I N G!!!! Thanks heaps :excited:

P.S. I doubt Australia is boring.
When you are an obsessive fan of Muppets, yeah it pretty much is. lol. Feel free to prove me wrong :wink:

Rocco

Reaction score
Who is your favorite? I always wanted to go down under. I heard from Brett that Aussies are evil. Especially the women. Is it true?

Rocco

Reaction score
Honestly - That would be A M A Z I N G!!!! Thanks heaps :excited:

When you are an obsessive fan of Muppets, yeah it pretty much is. lol. Feel free to prove me wrong :wink:
I was just kidding about all Aussies being evil.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hi Rocco! Thank you for sharing that video with us, it was priceless! I love Johnny Fiama too and I loved your reaction to your Muppet likeness. I think I would have done the same thing. It really brings me joy to know that fans like us are doing a lot of the work on this movie, so thank you for your work on the movie.

I love that you have so much enthusiasm and I am teetering on the edge of sanity waiting for this movie to come out! I have to travel back home to PA for Thanksgiving but I WILL find a midnight screening so I can go see it before Thanksgiving- I also plan on seeing several more times that weekend because like you, I love to watch the audience as I'm watching the moving and just bask in the joy of people enjoying the Muppets! I went to a free screening of MTM one time and just watching everyone's reactions was one of the best experiences ever.

Welcome to the forum Rocco and thank you for sharing (and not sharing) your wonderful experience with working on this film!

Rocco

Reaction score
Hi Rocco! Thank you for sharing that video with us, it was priceless! I love Johnny Fiama too and I loved your reaction to your Muppet likeness. I think I would have done the same thing. It really brings me joy to know that fans like us are doing a lot of the work on this movie, so thank you for your work on the movie.

I love that you have so much enthusiasm and I am teetering on the edge of sanity waiting for this movie to come out! I have to travel back home to PA for Thanksgiving but I WILL find a midnight screening so I can go see it before Thanksgiving- I also plan on seeing several more times that weekend because like you, I love to watch the audience as I'm watching the moving and just bask in the joy of people enjoying the Muppets! I went to a free screening of MTM one time and just watching everyone's reactions was one of the best experiences ever.

Welcome to the forum Rocco and thank you for sharing (and not sharing) your wonderful experience with working on this film!
It is worth the wait!