Will there be Muppets McDonalds toys?

Drtooth

Reaction score
.I was able to buy the toys from Burger King for the Hop movie so the Burger King is where I check for good toys and was hoping the Muppets would and yes, some toys in kids meals are just sad junk. I remember when the toys were wonderful and were actually something to treasure.

BK's toys are hit or miss, and air more on the side of miss. I have a wonderful snap together Iron Man action figure the size of an ACTUAL action figure (even bigger than the ones Hasbro was selling for 10 bucks), but the Thor toys were garbage. The 7-11 slurpee straws were better crafted.

Now, for the something to be treasured bit.... I'm only saying this because I remember the FIRST toys you got. Little snap together plastic sheets that make some sort of car or something. Then they moved on to tiny little 3-D figural cars That was a dramatic leap forward. And they were smaller than Hot Wheels. I still have most of these things somewhere. Everything I see recently would blow my mind back then. The Batman 3 micro figures sets? AMAZING! Why, some of the action figures they give away are better than the overpriced nonsense the big toy makers have recently. I liked the Smurf figures, even though they were just PVC's that didn't do anything.

Though, I will say there's a tiny slide in quality if you compare it to the AMAZING Monsters Inc set we had a while back. Wendy's stuff sucks now. I remember getting MOC mockup figures of Hey Arnold and Super Mario characters. Now it's, like, America's Got Talent mini board games.

beaker

Reaction score
Dude, those Monsters Inc McD figures were amazing. I also loved the Monsters vs Aliens toys.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Looks like there might be a Walter finger puppet.I googled "Walter Muppet" and there was a picture of a guy in a Santa hat, and he had a Walter finger puppet in one hand and a Muppet box in another.I wasnt permitted to access the blog as it is only open to invited readers.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Shut this thread down right now.

I found the next toy and NO ONE is going to be happy about it.

Bakugan/Hello Kitty

Goodnight.

**^*(&*^ crappy kiddy toymercial animes.

beaker

Reaction score
Um Dr Tooth, there was never a chance Disney would ever(save marvel or ex saban stuff) gonna have happy meal toys again. This thread was just a "what if" idea really.
DWA and Fox animation have a lock on McD toys.

Looks like there might be a Walter finger puppet.I googled "Walter Muppet" and there was a picture of a guy in a Santa hat, and he had a Walter finger puppet in one hand and a Muppet box in another.I wasnt permitted to access the blog as it is only open to invited readers.
link?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Nah, Saban bought back the rights to Power Rangers sometime last year. I wish they got the rights back for EVERYTHING that Disney now claims so we'd get Eek the Cat and the FULL version of The Tick on DVD, but just Power Rangers.

I had a feeling there was no chance... but Bakugan? REALLY?! A crappy toy commercial anime that's probably not even all that popular over there that's at the end of it's popularity? I mean, even another DC promotion would soften the blow.

Though I'm glad it's not Arthur Christmas. last thing we need is more reference to that existing.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
my brother loves bakugan but they are so dumb pointless little balls

muppetperson

Reaction score
Um Dr Tooth, there was never a chance Disney would ever(save marvel or ex saban stuff) gonna have happy meal toys again. This thread was just a "what if" idea really.
DWA and Fox animation have a lock on McD toys.

link?
I cant find the image now, but it was at http://svm-travels.blogspot.com
but access is denied.It says you can contact the author but I cant see how to do it.