The Muppets will be on WWE Raw on Halloween Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan19

Reaction score
hahaha , well i guess some parts we can fake it .

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I liked that video and at the end where Miss Piggy is like "YOU WANT SOME?! COME GET SOME!!!" (and Kermit is like "You don't SEE ME!"

(and it features her famous Karate chop!)

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I think he's trying to do the thing John Cena (I think that's his name) does so he's like "You DON'T SEE ME!"

ploobis

Reaction score
QUESTION!

What network will this be on? I don't really watch WWE RAW.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
its says on the official site that raw is shown on the usa network

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I think I heard something about Dwanye "the Rock" Johnson being on this show as well, and he's a movie star now in his own right.

So somewhat of a "star studded" show.

beaker

Reaction score
People still watch this garbage? I was a HUGE 'wrasslin' fan 1986-2002, what one would call a "smark". Was big into WWF, WCW, ECW, independent. Could tell you virtually everything about the industry, moves, wrestlers.

Now most the 80's and 90's superstars are dead or dying. "WWE" pretty much ruined everything by 2002, ruined the dream WWF vs WCW vs NWO vs ECW angle. What happened to the cool costumes, and larger than life personalities? Cena? JBL? Doesnt even come close to The Rock, Hogan, Brett Hart, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, etc.
I can't even watch whatever passes for "wrestling" these days. And TNA....what is this, WCW Saturday circa 1997?

Last best time to be a wrestling fan was 1996-1998 and then the Rock vs Austin period. The fact they go out of their way to highlight how its a fake, scripted goofy Saturday Night Live type of show diminishes the way it used to be.

Anyone else remember WWF or wrestling in the late 1980's through late 1990's?

Luke

Reaction score
So far three Muppet performers (Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobson and Bill Barretta) are scheduled for RAW, along with some right hands. These encompass all of the main Muppets except Gonzo. There is no word on whether Dave Goelz, who does Gonzo, is booked or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.