Best "Occupy Sesame Street" Pictures and Spoofs!

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's a myth at this point. We keep hanging on to the sliver of hope that there's a lesser of two evils. There is none. There's just evil and evil.
Yeah... I guess the fact the other side strips away gay rights and wants to pretty much impose the very same Sharia Law they say they want to get rid of doesn't factor in.

If the right didn't feel the need to ride the bigot train to get votes from extremist, I'd agree with you. One speaks with hot air, the other with venomous bile. At least hot air is warm.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah... I guess the fact the other side strips away gay rights and wants to pretty much impose the very same Sharia Law they say they want to get rid of doesn't factor in.
It's interesting how when I say "both parties are at fault," you're translating that to mean I'm not criticizing the Republicans. I don't know how many different ways I can say BOTH (including the Republicans) are bad. :wink:

You only seem to be happy if one particular party is taken off the hook. Well I'm not going to make excuses for the Democratic party. They are just as corrupt as the Republicans.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You only seem to be happy if one particular party is taken off the hook. Well I'm not going to make excuses for the Democratic party. They are just as corrupt as the Republicans.
Here's the thing.

If one party meekly lets a war deadline pass to pull us out, that's better than another party aggressively keeping us in indefinitely. Obama may not be a great president and pretty much just let these wars keep going on to an end date, but McCain would have gone to Iran in a heart beat. War with Iran=nuclear holocaust and end of days. Sometimes not that great vs terrible is what we have to work with.

We're basically talking about a party that lost a couple hundred million to failed environmental energy companies vs lost several hundred billion in the middle east that went to the very same terrorist organizations we're supposedly fighting. Lousy and terrible. Blowing a fortune on stimulus that lines the pocket of mafioso style corrupted construction companies that have sweetheart deals with state governments that shortsightedly didn't have supervision only loses money. Blowing a fortune for an international masculinity contest loses money, lives, our standing in the world... While both parties are capable of the latter, let's not forget what party bullied the other party with McCarthy-esque techniques to get their support, and which party can't even sell water to a dehydrated man in the desert.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't know why you think you have to convince me of how corrupt the Republicans can be. It's not news to me I assure you. :wink:

Your thing seems to be "Republicans are corrupt. Democrats are good but ineffective." That's your opinion and that's fine, but I don't agree with it. They are both corrupt at this point as far as I'm concerned.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is why I love when Drtooth and heralde get together in a thread! :cool:

beaker

Reaction score
Obama is totally trying to get us into Iran Dr Tooth, dont think he's too much different than the other wallstreet puppets that have been in charge:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/30/w...post-iraq-troop-increase-in-persian-gulf.html

I think Sesame Street directly relates to politics, war, etc though. I mean, there's two feature length documentaries about Sesame Street and war torn countries(the world according to sesame street, which has some rather disturbing parts and 'when muppets dream of peace') The one good thing I can say about the afghan war, is at least they now have sesame street in afghanistan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Obama is totally trying to get us into Iran Dr Tooth,
No he isn't, haven;t you heard the news lately? The war is finally almost over on our part, Obama's bringing all of our troops home before the end of the year.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Obama is totally trying to get us into Iran Dr Tooth, dont think he's too much different than the other wallstreet puppets that have been in charge:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/30/w...post-iraq-troop-increase-in-persian-gulf.html
If he is, he's clearly tippytoing. Anyone else would shove us the heck in there. But that thing only says Kuwait. It's a no win situation, since the **** country's stuck with that stupid piece of land and those kookoo countries. Ron Paul is the only one I trust to get us out of there, but he's not going to get the party's nomination, and he's going to whimper on the sidelines and not run for independent, just like last time.

I totally ******* give up with all this stuff. The Neo-Cons corrupted politics since the 70's, I get it.