Your Thoughts: Muppet Movie Star Secrects on Disney Channel

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think we got what you trying to say.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are all of the Muppet Movie Star Secrects...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! SO much Muppet goodness online at the moment! I adored this appearance once again! How fantastic that these little Disney stars actually treated the Muppets with a little respect!

Also, Miss Poogy is rapidly rising in my estimations and may be one of the greatest new Muppet creations since...hmm...Big Mean Carl?

dwmckim

Reaction score
Interesting - in the original trailers, Piggy's pre-karatechop line was "Oh look, what's over there?" then it got changed in the first release of the preview clip to "Oh look, an omelette station" and now again to "Oh look, free cupcakes!" - wonder which one will be in the movie?

Though i thought Poogy's delivery of "Over where?" was funnier in the trailer than the redub.

ryan19

Reaction score
yea,i was wondering why miss piggy's lines got changed 3times .... cud it be that theres a cameo in that lil line ??? 3o more days to the muppets .... woo-hooo !!!

dwmckim

Reaction score
This TOTALLY needs to be the New Thing...for the next two weeks, whenever the Muppets guest on a talk show, they should bring along Showdown as the preview clip and each time it should have a new line...

"Oh look, pizza boy!"
"Oh look, underwear models!"
"Oh look, pu pu platter!"
"Oh look, Avon Lady!"
"Oh look, French fried frogs legs!" "...and barbeque?..."
"Oh look, Entertainment Weekly!"
"Oh look, Wilkins Coffee!" "Ooh...decaf?..."
"Oh look, free bikini wax!"
"Oh look, visible arm rods!"
"Oh look, free fart shoes!"
"Oh look, a Sesame cameo!" "Is it Elmo?..."
"Oh look, Nathan Fillion!" "Oh, he's GOOD!..."
"Oh look, season four box sets!" "At long last?..."
"Oh look, Frank Oz!" "Frank who?..."
"Oh look, a BaZillion likes!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
Interesting - in the original trailers, Piggy's pre-karatechop line was "Oh look, what's over there?" then it got changed in the first release of the preview clip to "Oh look, an omelette station" and now again to "Oh look, free cupcakes!" - wonder which one will be in the movie?
Probably also alternate takes and ad libs. I've seen that happen before. Sort of like how Parks and Rec, they have a LONG list of jokes that ALL seem like alternative ad libbed takes, but they show all of them in a row, making the joke klunky.

Hope omelette station gets in there. That sounds the funniest,

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
This TOTALLY needs to be the New Thing...for the next two weeks, whenever the Muppets guest on a talk show, they should bring along Showdown as the preview clip and each time it should have a new line...

"Oh look, pizza boy!"
Only if that pizza boy can be me!