Your Thoughts: The Muppets Original Soundtrack

What is your favorite song from The Muppets soundtrack?

• The Muppet Show Theme - The Muppets

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Life's a Happy Song - Jason Segel, Amy Adams and Walter

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Pictures In My Head - Kermit and The Muppets

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard - Paul Simon

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Rainbow Connection - The Moopets

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • We Built This City - Starship

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Me Party - Amy Adams and Miss Piggy

• Let's Talk about Me - Chris Cooper

• Man or Muppet - Jason Segel and Walter

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Smells Like Teen Spirit - The Muppet Barbershop Quartet

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Forget You - Camilla and the Chickens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rainbow Connection - The Muppets

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • The Whistling Caruso - Andrew Bird

• Life's a Happy Song Finale - Entire Cast

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Mahna Mahna - Mahna Mahna and The Two Snowths

• Total voters

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Is there any particular time we can expect the songs to come on, or is it mostly at random?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
They're mostly aired at random within the rotation. But I have noticed that a song from the soundtrack is usually preceeded by any of the parody trailers or promo clips that are also played on MCR.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Today listen to Andrew Bird as "The Whistling Caruso" from "The Muppets" new film. Listen to "The Muppets" soundtrack on Muppet Central Radio 24/7 on Live365 and Radio Terra.

Let us know your thoughts on this new song and the entire soundtrack. Pre-order "The Muppets" original soundtrack for a low $9.99. You can also read our review of the soundtrack.

For a limited time, get 20% off select Muppets merchandise when you purchase music or books.from "The Muppets" movie. Click here for all the details.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
All i've heard the wonderful "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and the out-of place and underwhelming "Me Party". MC radio is always buggy for me. A hit-or-miss thing even though i follow all the instructions 100%. Sigh. It's caused me to miss "Pictures in my Head" on several occasions. :frown:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Today you can hear Starship's "We Built This City" from "The Muppets" new film. Listen to "The Muppets" soundtrack on Muppet Central Radio 24/7 on Live365 and Radio Terra.

Let us know your thoughts on this new song and the entire soundtrack. Pre-order "The Muppets" original soundtrack for a low $9.99. You can also read our review of the soundtrack.

For a limited time, get 20% off select Muppets merchandise when you purchase music or books.from "The Muppets" movie. Click here for all the details.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Need a Monday pick-me-up? How about Muppet chickens. :cluck:

Today you can hear Cee Lo Green’s "Forget You" sung by The Muppet Chickens from "The Muppets" new film. Listen to "The Muppets" soundtrack on Muppet Central Radio 24/7 on Live365 and Radio Terra.