The Muppets Movie Reviews

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Sorry to ruin your fun. :oops: I've never seen Seussical.

All schticks aside, I did have a serious question for Prawnie (the urge to make a dumb joke just got in the way).

Okay, was the Toy Story short attached at that screening? And, if so, how would you rate it on a scale of one to ten?
Oh I just thought of this I'm going to the premiere in my city, but they usally show ONLY the movie, I hope that short is attached to the movie

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, was the Toy Story short attached at that screening? And, if so, how would you rate it on a scale of one to ten?
The short is attached, yes. It's very good. Not as good as "Hawaiian Vacation" in front of Cars 2, but still a lot of fun. I enjoyed it quite a bit and it's a great lead in for The Muppets.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Okay, I have a question that's burning in my mind, two in fact, let's see, I'll make them yes or no questions so no spoilers are given out.

1. Were the Arches (that were empty in the promos) filled?
2. Did you feel that the ending was satisfying?

Puckrox

Reaction score
Okay, I have a question that's burning in my mind, two in fact, let's see, I'll make them yes or no questions so no spoilers are given out.

1. Were the Arches (that were empty in the promos) filled?
2. Did you feel that the ending was satisfying?
He already answered your first question back on the first page. He can't remember.

ploobis

Reaction score
GREAT REVIEW RYAN!

Thank you for giving us your honest thoughts and opinions. I can not wait tosee the movie on the 23rd!

:smile: :mad: :embarrassed: :concern: :wink: :sympathy: :shifty: :rolleyes: :halo: :sing: :big_grin: :flirt: :cool: :confused: :eek: :hungry: :attitude: :fishy: :oops: :crazy: :sleep: :boo: :grr: :cluck: :zany:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Did you feel that the ending was satisfying?
I was lucky enough to see the movie twice this weekend (more on that later) and I can honestly say that the ending is very, very good. I really enjoy it. The final song is perfect--perfect. It's the most exciting finale a Muppet movie has ever had. It's not as epic as "The Magic Store" or Muppets falling from planes, but it's just so happy and fun. The actual plot ending? It left me satisfied and craving more, as any good ending should do. It gets a little more plot covered in the credits, before "Mahna Mahna," as well. It's a brilliant pay off that I'd been waiting for the entire third act.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
The final song is perfect--perfect. It's the most exciting finale a Muppet movie has ever had. It's not as epic as "The Magic Store" or Muppets falling from planes, but it's just so happy and fun.
Just as long as the finale is filled with hundreds of Muppets, like a couple of articles have said. :smile: