TV Alert: Muppets on Dancing with the Stars November 15

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tuesday don't miss The Muppets return to "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC.

Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Walter and The Muppets will perform "Life's a Happy Song". After you see the appearance, let us know your thoughts.

12Medbe

Reaction score
The Muppets pulled off a tremendous performance! So many Muppets! Statler and Waldorf judged after the performance.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I toooooold you it would be great!! They did cut the best line, though. After Tom Bergeron introduces the clip after Statler and Waldorf, Waldorf says, "There's someone just like him back at the home." Hysterical. The crowd went nuts. But still... what an incredible performance. Gets me so choked up and so excited. The talent of the Muppeteers never ceases to amaze me.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I toooooold you it would be great!! They did cut the best line, though. After Tom Bergeron introduces the clip after Statler and Waldorf, Waldorf says, "There's someone just like him back at the home." Hysterical. The crowd went nuts. But still... what an incredible performance. Gets me so choked up and so excited. The talent of the Muppeteers never ceases to amaze me.
There was a clip?! I turned off the TV too soon.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
That was great, altough the song didn't sound a lot like the one we've been hearing online, it sounded a bit diffrent. Did everyone there see the puppeteers under?