New commercial for The Muppets on the Disney Channel

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i havent seen any either but then again when i do watch TV its usually late at night

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why am I not seeing any of these commercials? My roomies got a tv that they watch constantly!
I've seen the Puss in Boots advertisement literally every commercial break on everything I watched ever in the past couple weeks. I saw one Muppet one ONCE when I flipped through Glee. Even Crappy Feat 2 I saw a couple times.

Now, PIB is coming out in October instead of November (meaning I can probably see both now), so the release date is coming closer than The Muppets... but Disney needs to get out of the channels we own exclusive commercials and put one during everything and everything possible.

Drtooth

Reaction score
lol crappy feet
Seriously... 2?! Was there THAT much movie to even make a 1? I love Robin Williams and everything... but... really...

If Muppets loses to that movie, you'll never hear the end of it from me.

beaker

Reaction score
And what's more, it looks like a certain news network.

Huh... I hope they don't female dog them out for it like they did with Sesame Street.

And love the fact that they name some of the obscurish ones on the commercial.
Haha, I knew as soon as this film was announced they'd have Sam on a Fox like channel as a commentator. I love Gonzo in the wherehouse. There NEEDS to be a unified thread that has posts of all the new movie, tv and net spots

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I saw a Disney Channel bumper today, (Hi I'm ___ and you're watching disney channel) that had a bunch of muppets. I am not sure whether or not it is new, but it was all the muppets talking (Animal was Drumming on the Mickey mouse ears), followed by Kermit screaming, "Quite on the set!!!!!!!!" Can anyone confirm whether this is new or old?