TV Alert: Muppets on Good Morning America November 17

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
What an amazing day for Muppet fans!! I missed the show this morning but caught clips on Youtube. Totally awesome! MUPPET DOMINATION!!!

beaker

Reaction score
Muppetmusings didnt post my favorite scene, which was the "Kermit Cam" where he sees Piggy, Chef in the break room and Gonzo in an office. But yeah I love how Muppetmusing (thank you whoever you are!) has been posting virtually every clip from online.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
One of the best Muppet appearances I've seen in a while. Thanks for posting the behind the scenes look!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Muppetmusings didnt post my favorite scene, which was the "Kermit Cam" where he sees Piggy, Chef in the break room and Gonzo in an office. But yeah I love how Muppetmusing (thank you whoever you are!) has been posting virtually every clip from online.
Muppet Musings doesn't post anything anymore the last thing they posted was in September

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The blog made a new post the other day. Their YouTube channel uploads stuff regularly.

Tiny Tim

Reaction score
Loved it, great job by all, Kermit did a good job trying to keep the framing right at the end, Miss Piggy's voice is still not the greatest. wish I was there though!