Host a Muppet Movie Fan Party in Your Town

Voiceroy

Reaction score
I'm hosting one in Atlanta through a local fandom meetup group. We still haven't decided on a date/location yet though. Around 6 of us attending so far.

fragglerockr

Reaction score
I'm also hosting a small gathering of friends in the Smyrna/Atlanta area. We will be seeing the 9:30 show at AMC Parkway Pointe 15.

ploobis

Reaction score
I don't know how many Muppet fans live in Baltimore MD. I'm gonna see it in the AMC theater at the Avenue in White Marsh MD.

Voiceroy

Reaction score
I'm also hosting a small gathering of friends in the Smyrna/Atlanta area. We will be seeing the 9:30 show at AMC Parkway Pointe 15.
What day are you going? The general consensus so far with my group is leaning towards 11/26. And we still haven't nailed down a location, but likely on the northside of ATL.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I decided not to do one but if anyone in Cincinnati does, I'll be sure to go.

sesame123

Reaction score
In order to watch the new muppet movie, I'll start off watching all the muppet movies in order. From The Muppet Movie to Muppets in Space. And for the big finalie I'll see the brand new movie "The Muppets"! I'll have muppet music on, muppet pictures, i'll even have Follow that Bird on because they're muppets

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I'm going to the midnight-oh-one showing in Virginia Beach. (I was working this morning when they did the sneak preview.... *sigh*) Anybody in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia--show your muppety goodness!

fragglerockr

Reaction score
What day are you going? The general consensus so far with my group is leaning towards 11/26. And we still haven't nailed down a location, but likely on the northside of ATL.
Viceroy,

We are going Wednesday the 23. I know some people can't make it because it's the night before Thanksgiving but everyone in my group is chomping at the bit to see it. A buddy of mine told me, "I never get excited for movies but I can't wait for this one". So this should be proof that even people who are not die-hard-super fans like us are excited.

To answer your question we are mostly from the Smyrna area but the theatre we are going to is AMC Parkway Pointe 15 which technically has a Atlanta address. It's up the road from Cumberland Mall and The Galleria, if that helps.

Later

Alvin

Reaction score
I feel like I live in the wrong part of the country. I would love to do a HUGE party...and puppet party...have local puppeteers bring their muppet whatnots, or their own custom puppets they have or use...take a big pic of all of us in the theater with our puppets...have kids get their picture taken with a puppet of their choice...I wish I could get muppet stuff to give away....and get a muppet T-shirt for myself!! It would be cool to have a muppet backdrop just like a red carpet event to take pixctures in front of. I'd like to get the news stations involved and have em come out and do a story on it...I have so many ideas...just not the time or the resources to do it! :frown: