A Real Dearth Nadir Action Figure Is Coming!

beaker

Reaction score
thats good hopefully we will see them this month i can't wait to buy them
Same here! I'll pay top dollar, whatever scalpers want on ebay. Will probably be the only Muppet toys released.

j3h

Reaction score
I was just checking in to see if there was any updated release news...

Back to waiting. (but hopefully these will be out in time for christmas gifting)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really hope the scalpers don't go nuts on these things. If nothing else, I WANT that Link/Fozzwocka set.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
glad they didn't scrap the star wars ones when they come out i am totally the b c3p0 and bunsen r2d2

j3h

Reaction score
Is there any word yet on price per pack?

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Is there any word yet on price per pack?
When they were first announced back in May it was said they'd retail for about $20 a pack. I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see them going for 25$ though.

beaker

Reaction score
When they were first announced back in May it was said they'd retail for about $20 a pack. I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see them going for 25$ though.
What a bargain! :grouchy:

Dearth

Reaction score
My friend Dave in CA bought me a set of these and the new StarSpeeder 1000 toy. They haven't arrived in the mail yet, but here's the pics Dave took of his... FINALLY a good comparison of the size of these alongside the Palisades figures!
http://www.endorexpress.net/2011/12/star-tours-special-holiday-delivery/

And I just noticed that nicely sculpted PVC 6-pack has been pushed back to Spring 2012, if you follow the link I posted a few messages above. It originally said "in time for the holidays" but that part has now been crossed through.
Alex