How well does the new movie have to do?

Avilos

Reaction score
That's not all that impressive, but let's face it... who actually KNEW that was on television? There was no reports on here that it was to be on (usually we'd find out over a week in advance), and I'm sure it was advertised on the CW... which I can safely assume no one watches because no one posted that news here.

That is VERY pathetic, but it IS a pathetic network. There's hardly a single good show on the line up anymore.
Also it's 3 years old and available on DVD.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Also it's 3 years old and available on DVD.
And as I said before, unadvertised. And in reference I meant the CW in general.

Seriously.. I wish I knew it was on. [kicks over soda can with hands in pockets] Shoulda flipped through the channels. Arrgh!

Avilos

Reaction score
I understand. I recently just got it through my local library system which has almost every official Muppet DVDs that can be requested through the Internet and sent to the closest location to me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Had I the 10 bucks, i woulda got it at TRU. I hear it's a better experience on DVD anyway. Still, had this been on a real network, I'm sure the ratings would have been a smash.

robodog

Reaction score
I managed to catch LTS by luck. It was the first Muppet thing I'd seen in years ( I was going to watch The Great Muppet Caper a few days ago when it came on cable but I was too depressed to enjoy anything that day. ). I kind of enjoyed it. It's not as good as Muppet Family Christmas or the more recent Muppet Christmas movie but I still liked it.