Did you sing along with Rainbow Connection and Mahna Mahna?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Who was tempted to sing Mannah Mannah and Rainbow Connection? I know I was! I sang it quietly of course not do upset the other viewers.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I sang along to Mahna Mahna, since it was at the end of the movie and credits had started to roll. I was too busy crying during Rainbow Connection to sing along though.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I know what you mean I nearly cried during Pictures in my Head.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I know what you mean I nearly cried during Pictures in my Head.
I sobbed the first time I watched Pictures in My Head, and I cried/got teary the other times I watched it as well. I think I may be going for a fourth time (at last!) today, so it'll be interesting to see how much it all gets to me this time around.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I admit I did sing along during Rainbow Connection, lol.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i sang during most of the songs but def during rainbow connection...and man or Muppet

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I only sang during the past songs, because I only saw it once, and didn't know any of the songs, but I can't stop sining Life's a Happy Song.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
My Mom sang along to Rainbow connection, so I sang along to Mahna Mahna. XD Fair trade off, IMO.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I sobbed the first time I watched Pictures in My Head, and I cried/got teary the other times I watched it as well. I think I may be going for a fourth time (at last!) today, so it'll be interesting to see how much it all gets to me this time around.
Wow I've only seen it once (my mom only likes waiting after one theater viewing for it to come to DVD)