Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 42

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
The chef, whatever his name was.
I hope I see it soon. I was watching it with my mother one day, and Abby turned him into a horse, and he was freaking out so much! I'm thinking Chris my friend, this is AT LEAST the fourth time you've been transformed into something, why are you not used to it buddy? My main problem is he slows down episodes! Did you see the one with Baby Bear liking to play with dolls? Gordon explains to Baby Bear that he shouldn't be ashamed of it, and says he likes to wear pink. Then Baby Bear goes back to tell Telly the truth (Thanks Gordon!), and our good friend Chris comes in complementing Gordon's shirt and asking if it's his size. Umm.........that wasn't necessary to the plot in the lest Chris. Though none of the new humans since I've been born are any good. (past Alan)

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I just saw the R mystary for the first time. It was great to see Mumford again. The new Murray tune-ins were okay.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm as sick of repeated footage in a single season as I am sick of repeating that I am. But 3 times with that Grover 2.0? And Measure for Measure again too? It's painfully clear that I just need to see the 10 minutes of opening to get all the new footage in an episode. Really... I understand you dug yourselves into a hole with Abby's flying Fairy School being on every day... but there's no call for three runs of Super Grover (especially when it alternates poorly with Ernie and Bert) and there's definitely no call in reusing an extra segment introduced in that season twice with at least 10 years of footage you'd be willing to show. it's getting harder and harder to give them the benefit of the doubt, especially since there's a 2 week wait of reruns that came before this reused footage extravaganza.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked the street story today, esbicaly when Baby Bear parodies Japenise movies. The Murray tune-ins were fine.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
thanks did anyone else notice that when Mumford had a close up of his hand it was kind of shaking a little?

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
Wow, I never thought we'd see Abby and Mumford in a scene together (they should do an episode together; both have magic powers and mess up sometimes). I'm still waiting to see Abby and Ernie share a scene together (she had a few scenes with Bert).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Today's new AFFS had a total missed opportunity for a "herring" joke.