"The Muppets" What were you half expecting

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I'm with you on that. When I realized that there was more to tham than some Pig trying to take Miss Piggy's place I was thinking mayber there'd be a more dangerous aspect to them. I've noticed that every feature length has someone getting into mortal danger at some point.
I forgot, the other terrible thing they did was remind me of that horrendous Family Guy gag.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
hmmm well in that case...the date i took that one time thought Hobo Joe was going to give the gang his 5 bucks to save the theater

um lets see i wasnt expecting walters bit thought he would do more...i thought the crowd scene during rainbow connection would be bigger

thought the Moopets wouldve done more

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
um lets see i wasnt expecting walters bit thought he would do more...i thought the crowd scene during rainbow connection would be bigger

thought the Moopets wouldve done more
Yea, I thought the Rainbow Connection was like the climactic scene. Kinda threw me when they had like 5 minutes left.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i was expecting a little more of pepe and even give rizzo a scene like pepes but come on

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
i was expecting a little more of pepe and even give rizzo a scene like pepes but come on
I really didn't mind that. Pepe's had a lot of attention over the years, it's OK to give the other characters a chance now, lol. Plus the scene they gave him was fine. It was probably one of the first time I actually laughed at something involving him. Sometimes less is more. :wink:

MWoO

Reaction score
i was expecting scooter to be selling popcorn at some point as he had a scene with popcorn in each of the first 3 movies. one of my favorites being gmcin which he turns to :cluck: and says "popcorn, chicken?". i don't know if popcorn chicken was a term usedthen, but i love that line just the same.