Christmas Special

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I feel kinda like a dork asking this, but what is MuppetCast?
:eek:
www.muppetcast.com! Roughly four years of really good Muppet podcasting by a good guy named Steve. Lots of interviews, with the likes of Frank Oz, Kevin Clash, Dave Goelz Steve Whitmire and Jerry Nelson showing up! Dig in. It's unfortunately ending very soon, but it had a great run.

dte

Reaction score
I was at my local flea market and I saw a video with Kermit on the side. It was some Christmas Special about a Jug Band or something like that. Only a dollar. Is that special any good. Should I go back and get it?
:smile::eek:
YES! That is Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas, the single best Christmas special ever made.

And, in the future, if Kermit is on a video that costs $1, buy it, no questions asked. :smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
www.muppetcast.com! Roughly four years of really good Muppet podcasting by a good guy named Steve. Lots of interviews, with the likes of Frank Oz, Kevin Clash, Dave Goelz Steve Whitmire and Jerry Nelson showing up! Dig in. It's unfortunately ending very soon, but it had a great run.
The MuppetCast is ending soon?! This is the first I'm hearing of this! What's going on?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
The MuppetCast is ending soon?! This is the first I'm hearing of this! What's going on?
Steve will be explaining why in the next podcast (which should land after the 1st of 2012) - I don't know why, but he hinted at it very strongly in his most recent episode, but never said it outright. He told folks they could ask him on Facebook or e-mail, but that he'll say much more in the last episode. It's a shame, but I understand it. It's been four years and stuff just gets in the way sometimes.