Influx of new members

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
See, I was a Muppet fan two or three years ago too, but then for some reason, I completly disconnetcted from the Muppet world, I saw the viral videos but that was it, I even forgot the names of most of the Muppets. But the fact that the new movie brought me out of this stage and I became a fan again. I was a fan when the movie was first annouced but the closer it got the more of a fan I became again

Alvin

Reaction score
If I had the means...I would promote it like crazy. I kind of feel like a Jason Segal...I love the Muppets...grew up with them...still play with my own puppets...and I am 39!! I would tell people about MC. Brochures...postcards....I wish I knew how to find out who the local puppeteers are in my area. I'd tell them too!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
You know the film has got me excited about puppetry again. Not that I ever truly left. Just the ups and downs of life (we had our puppets quaretined for 6 months due to a school lice epidemic.... and some canceled shows). I never left puppetry or my interest in muppets...it just kid of took a back seat to other things that needed my urgent attention too. Once we got my schools puppet team up and running again it was really my students who needed to get excited again and the muppet movie helped with that (taking my team to see it the Monday after Thanksgiving). I want to get back into making videos again. It seems like so many people here who I used to talk to have come a long way in their puppetry and I want to be the guy who is posting videos again (though I'm kind of like Fozzie with the nervousness of putting myself out there). Anyways I'm back... I'm don lurking on th board and want to be an involved (and somewhat rambling) Member again.

We Got Us

Reaction score
I just joined like....two days ago, but I've read you guys' forums so much I already felt like a member. (get it? Felt? Wocka wocka!!) Just now I get to annoy people by posting all my random Muppety thoughts on old threads and fan-fics.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I just joined like....two days ago, but I've read you guys' forums so much I already felt like a member. (get it? Felt? Wocka wocka!!) Just now I get to annoy people by posting all my random Muppety thoughts on old threads and fan-fics.
Bring it on! I love your avatar picture :big_grin:

We Got Us

Reaction score

We Got Us said:
I just joined like....two days ago, but I've read you guys' forums so much I already felt like a member. (get it? Felt? Wocka wocka!!) Just now I get to annoy people by posting all my random Muppety thoughts on old threads and fan-fics.​
Bring it on! I love your avatar picture :big_grin:
Thanks, I have a question: How do you show who a quote is from? Do you have to reply? Or do you put it somewhere within the quote? I'm new to this, and would appreciate the help.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Thanks, I have a question: How do you show who a quote is from? Do you have to reply? Or do you put it somewhere within the quote? I'm new to this, and would appreciate the help.
Simply press the "reply" button for whom you'd like to respond to. Then in the box below it should pop up, and then you can just write below/above it. :smile:

Wockawocka721

Reaction score
I will agree that I've never known about the online Muppet community and wish I had previously. I've been a fan for as long as I can remember. Starting with Muppet Babies, working into the movies and the family tradition of watching Emmet Otter every year. I think it's great you guys have this site going because not even Disney offers something of this magnitude to Muppet fans

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I will agree that I've never known about the online Muppet community and wish I had previously. I've been a fan for as long as I can remember. Starting with Muppet Babies, working into the movies and the family tradition of watching Emmet Otter every year. I think it's great you guys have this site going because not even Disney offers something of this magnitude to Muppet fans
Well, it's great to meet you, Welcome to Muppet Central!