Will There Be Any DisneyPark Specials/Tie-ins Next Year?

goldenstate5

Reaction score
I didnt care for Avatar(LOVED Tron Legacy 2) but sounds good. 56 different destinations? Crazy! Whats the queue wait area like?

Also by summer, do they mean may...june...july, august?
Well... it's not exactly 56 destinations as it is 56 ride combinations, but I don't want to give too much away! The queue area is an update of the old one, all new and shiny but the same basic thing. I vaguely recall a Muppet reference actually in one part, but that could be a faulty memory.

And they don't know when it's opening, right now there are delays that could push the opening into late July.

Walter

Reaction score
1. The Tron Legacy attraction at DHS was cancelled due to the mediocre BO performance of the film domestically. However, there's going to be a Tron attraction at the new Singapore Disneyland.
2. Bats Day is unofficial, yes.
3. I'm very much betting the refilming of the MV3D pre-show was a rumor. No way Disney spent money on that and did absolutely nothing, especially by now with the new film out. They did convert the print to digital, however, and it looks great.

The new Star Tours is mindblowing, without a doubt the best 3D I've ever witnessed. (yes, better than Avatar)

Buena Vista Street opens next summer along with Cars Land.
Yeah, The new Star Tours is awesome!

but anyways, where was this TRON cancellation announced? and why would a "mediorce" film performance be getting a mini series and a sequel(making it a trilogy!:smile:) and finally..why singapore???

and about the MV pre-show, The director of the new pre-show said he directed it..so wouldn't that mean it was filmed already?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I'm going to Disney World in Febuary, I'll let you know if there's anything new there

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah, The new Star Tours is awesome!

but anyways, where was this TRON cancellation announced? and why would a "mediorce" film performance be getting a mini series and a sequel(making it a trilogy!:smile:) and finally..why singapore???

and about the MV pre-show, The director of the new pre-show said he directed it..so wouldn't that mean it was filmed already?
There's going to be a new pre-show? Nooooooooo......... please leave it how it is....

goldenstate5

Reaction score

I don't want to be that guy but I follow and have gotten to know some insiders who are basically never wrong, and told me about the bait-and-switch. Basically, Tron Legacy did better financially worldwide than in the states, so it makes more sense to put it in Singapore.

As for MV3D... you think the director might have been lying? The source for it has been deleted long ago, and states that it was filmed a few YEARS ago. Seeing as how when the product is finished, all Disney Parks has to do is replace the aging CRTs with HDTVs and get things running, there's only two practical reasons:

1. The dude's lying. It was never made.
2. It was filmed and it was abysmal, completely unwatchable. Like a thousand times worse than Oz. We're talking so bad that not even Disney executives would allow it to be shoehorned as a small update to an aging attraction. We're talking about the same people who allowed Superstar Limo to be made. And who really wants to see something horrific related to the Muppets?

Walter

Reaction score
Lol, well at least people in Sinagpore like it:smile:

Hmm..I never thought about that! Maybe he really was just pulling our legs..
and sorry for sounding like a newbie, but what exactly is/was superstar limo??

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Where was this ride in?
Disney's California Adventure, next door to Muppet-Vision 3D in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area.

It was replaced by Monsters, Inc.--Mike & Sulley to the Rescue in 2006.

Also, the next new Disney park is being built in Shanghai, not Singapore.