Kevin Clash on TMZ

Puckrox

Reaction score
This just serves as a reminder as to why TMZ is about the lowest form of entertainment you can get (next to the Kardshian and Housewife shows). I've never watched it, but from what I've gathered it's a bunch of people who have nothing better to do than rip on people who don't (and sometimes do) deserve it. Y'know, it's one of thing when interviewers ask just slightly naughty questions of Piggy and Kermit (nothing too bad, just the occasional hint), but Elmo is friggen three years old. And people who can't figure out that the Muppeteers are not their Muppets irk me to no end. The one blonde chick in this video needs to go away.

I've never agreed with the phrase "any press is good press". Nothing that is associated with TMZ should ever be considered good press.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This just serves as a reminder as to why TMZ is about the lowest form of entertainment you can get (next to the Kardshian and Housewife shows). I've never watched it, but from what I've gathered it's a bunch of people who have nothing better to do than rip on people who don't (and sometimes do) deserve it. Y'know, it's one of thing when interviewers ask just slightly naughty questions of Piggy and Kermit (nothing too bad, just the occasional hint), but Elmo is friggen three years old. And people who can't figure out that the Muppeteers are not their Muppets irk me to no end. The one blonde chick in this video needs to go away.
TMZ is a the TV equivalent of a British Tabloid. I here those ones are infinitely worse than ours ever would hope to be. TMZ is an evil organization shellbent on dragging down and destroying even the nicest of all celebrities. To go after Kevin in such a way goes to prove how much class they lack. I hate it and wish it was just some lame internet thing so I can get 2 episodes of the Simpsons in reruns back to back at 7 PM.

Puckrox

Reaction score
TMZ is a the TV equivalent of a British Tabloid. I here those ones are infinitely worse than ours ever would hope to be. TMZ is an evil organization shellbent on dragging down and destroying even the nicest of all celebrities. To go after Kevin in such a way goes to prove how much class they lack. I hate it and wish it was just some lame internet thing so I can get 2 episodes of the Simpsons in reruns back to back at 7 PM.
I agree. Kevin's such a nice, sweet guy and he's never done anything to warrant this "TMZ treatment". And even if the show was TMZ people only going after people who deserve being made fun of, I still wouldn't watch it. They're all just rude people. And I remember when Simspons used to be back to back. Those were the good ol' days.