What about Walter?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
With all this new Muppet information coming out this spring, and the possibility of a Halloween Special, do you think Walter will be in any of this? I can imagine Walter wearing his homemade Kermit costume. The possibilities with Walter are endless. I guess we can only dream... :dreamy:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I'd assume so. The puppet's already built and is a recognizable character now and Peter Linz will more than likely already be puppeteering in a potential special, I don't see why Walter shouldn't show up - even if it's just a cameo.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'd imagine so. The movies been such a success, I think it'd be impossible for them to ignore Walter in all future projects.

Plus I'm really hope they keep Peter Linz on as a main Muppeteer. I'd love it if he gained more characters. :big_grin:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I feel like there are so many possibilities with Walter. I imagine there's no role at the Muppet Theater he wouldn't be willing to feel. If he were to join the cast of a new show, one of the "conceits" (perhaps) could be that Walter does something new every week - backstage or onstage.

Alvin

Reaction score
Do you think they will include him on the Muppet Show Season 4 DVD?? Like in the special features...or on the menus somewhere?? Wish that would come out soon!

Puckrox

Reaction score
Do you think they will include him on the Muppet Show Season 4 DVD?? Like in the special features...or on the menus somewhere?? Wish that would come out soon!
Doubtful. Future projects? Absolutely. But he's in no way involved with TMS.

Walter

Reaction score
I would hope so! I mean Bubba from MFS appeared a ton of times after the film, and after all..The movie ended with...well I shouldn't say it out loud..But Walter belongs with the muppets now:smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I actually think it's be marvelous if he was included. Imagine a featurette hosted by Walter where he interviews the Muppets. Lots of things like that.

Walter

Reaction score
You don't seriously think they would be starting off right where they left off do you? If a show were to resurface, it would almost absolutely have to take place in modern day..otherwise, no Pepe, Walter, or..if he ever decides to show up again..clifford

And tonights guest star: Katy Perry!!!..who won't be born until 20 years from now!! lol