The Muppets and the Dark Crystal

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Chapter 8
"Well this is it,"Kermit said.
"Uncle Kermit may I come too?" Robin asked.
"No, Robin you're only 5,"Kermit said."I don't want anything to happen to you"
"Ok"Robin said sadly.
"Well I guess some of you can come. Piggy's fighting skills allow her to take care of herself"Kermit said "Gonzo wouldn't let me live it down if I went on a dangerous mission without him"
"You've got that right"said Gonzo laughing. Kermit smiled. Gonzo was a true friend. Fozzie naturally being Kermit's best friend came with him.
"I'm coming too!" Scooter said to Kermit bravely.
"No, Scooter"Kermit said.
"Why not? You were more a relative to me than my actual uncle."Scooter said. Though they argued occasionally he was as close to Kermit as anyone.
"Ok, but be careful"Kermit said worriedly. He thought of Scooter as a nephew, and wanted nothing to happen to him.
(This chapter is dedicated to Shinycelebi25, Electricmayhem 1, We Got Us, and all Scooter fans!)I hope you like his role in this.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Hey, I love the inclusion of all these different worlds. Got the makings of some gggoooddd stuff! Can't wait to see all the different crossovers!

We Got Us

Reaction score
"I'm coming too!" Scooter said to Kermit bravely.
"No, Scooter"Kermit said.
"Why not? You were more a relative to me than my actual uncle."Scooter said. Though they argued occasionally he was as close to Kermit as anyone.
"Ok, but be careful"Kermit said worriedly. He thought of Scooter as a nephew, and wanted nothing to happen to him.
(This chapter is dedicated to Shinycelebi25, Electricmayhem 1, We Got Us, and all Scooter fans!)I hope you like his role in this.
Aww!! >wipes away a tear< He dedicated a Scooter-chapter to me (and...a bunch of other people :wink:) Lol, I love that part about the uncle/nephew relationship between Kermit and Scoots! Great job Dominicboo1! I hope there's more!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Aww!! >wipes away a tear< He dedicated a Scooter-chapter to me (and...a bunch of other people :wink:) Lol, I love that part about the uncle/nephew relationship between Kermit and Scoots! Great job Dominicboo1! I hope there's more!
There's more alright. There will be some sad parts, but will only lead to more Scooter and Kermit moments!
Chapter 9
And so the Muppets set out on a dangerous journey. Meanwhile Jareth was holding a meeting with his fellow villians.
"Good morning sir,"Doc Hopper said to Jareth respectively.
"Good morning to you Doc, and Nicky, Rachel"Jareth said naming them all.
"I would like you to meet our new villians Tex Richman and the Riverbottom Nightmare Gang". Chuck frowned. He never was afraid of anybody before, and never felt respect for anyone. Jareth somehow made him change that about himself.
"Good morning everyone woah!"came a voice from big brown bear named Bobo who was carrying a heavy breakfast tray.
"Let me help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"called a blue dragon named Deadly.
"No you're carrying the coffee!"
"Oh right woah!" The two not-so-evil henchman wound up gettting the Goblin King covered with chocolate icing and coffeee.
"That's enough! Why did I hire you?"Jareth asked.
"We might have some place in this story"Deadly said a bit too bravely.
"Of course, not likely though you're probably comic relief"Jareth said rudely.
"We are not"Bobo muttered.
"You imbecilles are making it impossible to work!"Jareth yelled "Go and destroy some Muppets! Get out of here!"
"Destroy?"Bobo and Deadly looked at each other wondering what they could do.
(Wow our first long glimpse at Jareth. Here's hoping he doesn't defeat our heroes!)

We Got Us

Reaction score
Yay! I love them as henchmen! Best. Typecast. Ever! And more Scooter and Kermit moments? Heck, it'll be worth it!! Look forward to more! :big_grin:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Chapter 10
The Fraggles and Muppets were unsure anything particulary special was in Jamie's room. There was nothing, but many toys. There was a doll in a dollhouse with many clothes, a robot, a taxi driver, a talking telephone, a clown, and in the center was a tiger, rag doll, catnip mouse, space toy, and rocking horse.
"Could the trash heep have been wrong about this room?"Red asked concerned.
"Yeah.........Doc told us these things are just used for young silly creatures to play with."Gobo said thinking nothing special.
"I'll have you know playtime is a very important job!"came a voice.
"Who said that?"asked all of the very confused Muppets.
"I did," said the Tiger. "I am not just a toy, but a Christmas Toy"
"I am the one and only Christmas Toy Rugby!"boomed the voice of the space toy.
"Ok, former Christmas toy"admitted Rugby "I wish you weren't so arrogant Metora."
"Lord it's hard to be humble! When you're perfect in every way!"sang Metora.
"You were just like that last year,"the rag doll told Rugby.
"I know Apple,"
"Pew what's that"asked Piggy whining.
"It's Mew!"Apple and Rugby said together."And the horse is Bellamount"
"Sorry if we scared you! If we get caught out of place by people we can get frozen forever!"Rugby said. "But love brings us back to life."
"Well will you help us save Hensonland from Jareth"asked Kermit.
"I live for danger!"Metora yelled laughing.
"Well that's good, because we're in it!"Scooter said.
"We're here for you!"Ruby said bravely and so the Muppets and their new friends went off wondering what to expect.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Chapter 11
"Excuse Mr. Kermit!"Bunsen said. "But I have invented something to get you to Pangea!"
"Great!"Kermit said excitedly.
"It's my new time machine!"Bunsen said proudly."I sent Beaker off a little while ago to demonstrate!"
"Uh oh!"Kermit said knowing what would happen.
"Meepe meep!"Beaker screamed as he came back with Edward Teach otherwise known as Blackbeard!
"When I was but a lad searching for my true vocation. My father said now son this choice deserves delivaration! Though you could be a doctor or perhaps a financeer!"
Blackbeard sang.
"My boy why not consider a more challenging career!"Scooter sang along with Blackbeard.
"Enough!"Kermit said. "This is the wrong story entirely!"
"Oh goodbye then"Blackbeard said.
"Good!"Kermit said. "Well let's roll back the rock to the dawn of time!"
"When the earth was shaking and the lava flow!"Scooter sang!
"Roll back the rock to the dawn of time when you can blow your cool just like a volcano! Snap your fingers and stomp your feet! Soaking up a little of the jungle beat! Roll back the rock to dawn of time and sing this song with me!"Scooter sang excitedly.
"Enough!"Piggy yelled!
"Roll back the rock!"Scooter sang.
"Roll back the rock!"The Fraggles , Monsters, and toys repeated.
"Turn back the clock!"
"Turn back the clock!"
"Roll back the rock to the dawn of time and sing this song with me!!!!!!!!"
"Can we get back to the story now?"asked Piggy.
"Ok,"sighed Scooter.
"Now off to Pangea!"they all shouted together. It started out to be a safe journey , but then a huge green beast with a red shirt was running fast toward them!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Chapter 10
The Fraggles and Muppets were unsure anything particulary special was in Jamie's room. There was nothing, but many toys. There was a doll in a dollhouse with many clothes, a robot, a taxi driver, a talking telephone, a clown, and in the center was a tiger, rag doll, catnip mouse, space toy, and rocking horse.
"Could the trash heep have been wrong about this room?"Red asked concerned.
"Yeah.........Doc told us these things are just used for young silly creatures to play with."Gobo said thinking nothing special.
"I'll have you know playtime is a very important job!"came a voice.
"Who said that?"asked all of the very confused Muppets.
"I did," said the Tiger. "I am not just a toy, but a Christmas Toy"
"I am the one and only Christmas Toy Rugby!"boomed the voice of the space toy.
"Ok, former Christmas toy"admitted Rugby "I wish you weren't so arrogant Metora."
"Lord it's hard to be humble! When you're perfect in every way!"sang Metora.
"You were just like that last year,"the rag doll told Rugby.
"I know Apple,"
"Pew what's that"asked Piggy whining.
"It's Mew!"Apple and Rugby said together."And the horse is Bellamount"
"Sorry if we scared you! If we get caught out of place by people we can get frozen forever!"Rugby said. "But love brings us back to life."
"Well will you help us save Hensonland from Jareth"asked Kermit.
"I live for danger!"Metora yelled laughing.
"Well that's good, because we're in it!"Scooter said.
"We're here for you!"Ruby said bravely and so the Muppets and their new friends went off wondering what to expect.
I Love this story!! Can't wait for the rest!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Chapter 12
"Oh no!"screamed Piggy "This is it!"
"What's the matter with you something you ate?"asked the dinosaur.
"It talks!"Piggy said.
"You sound just like my mother-in-law!"the dinosaur said. "And I'm not an "it" I'm Earl"
"Sorry about that Earl!"Kermit said quickly. The first thing anyone should know about Miss Piggy was she expected others to appolize for her.
"That's all right"Earl said. "Well apparently I have to find a way to time travel, to stop this dumb caveman named Jareth."
"We're attempting to defeat him too!"Scooter explained.
"Well I better find my family, and see if they can help"Earl replied. "Too bad we don't have a time machine!"
"Actually....we do"Kermit said.
"Great, so off we go!"Earl said."Oh can we come back in time to watch Pangea's Funiest home Injuries?"
"NO!'shouted all of the Muppets.
Meanwhile another visitor had come to Pangea.
BP. Richfield was working at Wesayso.
"SINCLAIR IN HERE NOW!"Richfield boomed.
"Sir, you fired him for the 10th time, today!"Roy said nervously.
"Oh really ! Well you're fired too!"Ricfield said.
Jareth smiled. Roy did absolutely nothing wrong, and yet still was fired. The Goblin King decided Mr. Richfield would be a valuable asset to his order of Baddies!
"Get out of here stinking caveman!"Richfield bellowed.
"Right, I do believe it's time someone teaches you manners"Jareth said threateningly. Richfield laughed manically, but then Jareth gave him a taste of his own medicine.
"Zappo!"Jareth said electroucting poor Richfield. The huge and violent dinosaur decided it was for the best to serve Jareth from then on.