Who else "Muppet Ups" there Kids for Christmas/Birthdays/Halloween, etc.?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I muppeted them up cause we DON'T have our own kids yet.....2 kittys but they dont make muppet pet stuff for cats LOL :hungry:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Hmmm ... my kids like muppets and puppets but not really their wish lists as far as Christmas goes. My five year old collects smurfs and has for the last couple of years. The two year old is into strawberry shortcake. They both like Sesame street so there will be some Muppets under the tree for them. I aolways get something Muppety from my wife though (She got me a Jim Shore Fozzie for our Anniversery on Friday). To be honest its kind of odd because Muppets and puppetry is such a part of our lives but it really isn't about merchandise for them (though we have our share of t-shirts, toys, and such). It just doesn't seem like too much came out this time either. FOr stuffed animals we missed Pepe and we bought Walter but we have several Kermits (though Oddly no Miss Piggy) I did have them pose with their Muppet Christmas shirts and various Muppet stuffed animals for our Christmas card though.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I muppeted them up cause we DON'T have our own kids yet.....2 kittys but they dont make muppet pet stuff for cats LOL :hungry:
LOL! But you just reminded me Walmart has this vending type machine at the front of the store where you can personalize dog tags and they have an Animal one on display. I guess Animal's on one side and then you personalize the other side for your pet. If you have a big cat it'd probably work!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
aw cool! no our local walmart doesnt have a vending pet tag maker, i know what your talking about tho cause we got both the cats one over the summer at petCo.