Boober's best moments

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I made an account just so I could post in this thread. So...hi!

Boober is my favorite, and I can't quite say why. Maybe it's because he's cute. Maybe it's because Dave Goelz is awesome. Maybe it's that he's an underappreciated cook and doer of laundry, and as a mom I sympathize. Maybe it's because he's a peacemaker. Maybe it's becaues he wields sarcasm in a manner wonderful to behold. Maybe it's because he loves his friends so much, even though he doesn't share their fondness for games and jokes. Okay, maybe I can say why. :smile:

I definitely have a favorite Boober moment. It's at the end of Marooned, after he and Red have been rescued. Mokey has just reminded Boober that it's his birthday, and all of his friends are singing and dancing around him. Boober just throws his head back and laughs for pure joy, and it's just so genuine, and it's Boober. I get choked up every time.
Welcome Borples! I love Boober, and all Fraggles. We're always happy to meet a new Muppet Fan!

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
My favorite Boober moment would be the Boober/Sidebottom song "Party Hard". Or maybe just the episode, Boober's Dream, in general. He's my favorite fraggle, and we are a lot alike haha :sigh:

Collgoff

Reaction score
I know! Boober of course didn't take this seriously in the least, and thought it was funny.
That's for sure! If a puppet says that to a kid I think he or she would be inbras for that.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I made an account just so I could post in this thread. So...hi!

Boober is my favorite, and I can't quite say why. Maybe it's because he's cute. Maybe it's because Dave Goelz is awesome. Maybe it's that he's an underappreciated cook and doer of laundry, and as a mom I sympathize. Maybe it's because he's a peacemaker. Maybe it's becaues he wields sarcasm in a manner wonderful to behold. Maybe it's because he loves his friends so much, even though he doesn't share their fondness for games and jokes. Okay, maybe I can say why. :smile:

I definitely have a favorite Boober moment. It's at the end of Marooned, after he and Red have been rescued. Mokey has just reminded Boober that it's his birthday, and all of his friends are singing and dancing around him. Boober just throws his head back and laughs for pure joy, and it's just so genuine, and it's Boober. I get choked up every time.
Hi! I'm flattered! I just wanted to do something for poor Boober, who is a little misunderstood, poor guy.:sigh:
I'm glad you've joined us here at MC! The people here are really nice!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
:sigh:
That's for sure! If a puppet says that to a kid I think he or she would be inbras for that.
Yeah. Gosh Boober is the best germ-ophobic character in the universe! (I don't say Fraggle to avoid hurting my other pal's feelings. I can't choose between them. :smirk::dreamy::coy::excited:)

JayceeFraggle

Reaction score
I like how Boober's the odd-fraggle-out and his freinds still love him anyway. When the situation gets tough, he panics, but then takes heroic action. Plus, he's soooo cute! Especially when he rants about things that could (very unlikely) happen.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I like how Boober's the odd-fraggle-out and his freinds still love him anyway. When the situation gets tough, he panics, but then takes heroic action. Plus, he's soooo cute! Especially when he rants about things that could (very unlikely) happen.
That's really nice and welcom to Muppet central!
Welcome to the family!