Kermit and Jason Appearances on Australian TV

Farron

Reaction score
Hey,

Only just signed up to the forum but have been reading here on and off for some time. Anyway thought I'd post about the following two appearances that Kermit and Jason will be doing TV wise. Hopefully not too late, but I didn't see any mention already so hopefully it is better than not at all!

First there is 'Today' which is supposed to start at around 6.00am and goes until 9.00 am ( on channel 9) Anyway that's on 20 December. No idea how much they'll be on it for, I just saw the mention on the Disney Australia twitter at twitter.com/disneystudiosau and following that could be a good idea for further Australian mentions.

The other show I currently know of is 'The Project' (6.30 - 7.30pm on channel 10) and according to their website here http://theprojecttv.com.au they'll be on the show 22 december.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Fannon. Please continue to keep us informed.

Hopefully videos of the appearance will surface on-line.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just finished watching Kermit and Jason on the Australian Today show, although due to the time difference, it actually finished an hour ag:confused:n and off, he was on from 7.30am to 9am.he had his own burgundy chair.he commented that He and piggy were only married in The Muppet Movie by script.He also added that Piggy has the cutest little tail(How would he know that He He!)

The website for the show is www.today.ninemsn.com.au where they have clips.

zoebell

Reaction score
i didn't hear him say the tail thing, is that in one of those clips?

muppetperson

Reaction score
i didn't hear him say the tail thing, is that in one of those clips?
That clip is only a small portion of the show.Hopefully, they will add more clips that will include the tail comment.

Farron

Reaction score
Kermit will be on 'a current affair' at 6.30 on channel 9 on December 20 ( which is means it has only just started as I type this in Melbourne and Sydney).Again.. Possibly late notice but I only just found out by chance by going through some of the mentions on Jason's twitter. Anyway a current affair twitter can be found at twitter.com/acurrentaffair9 and you can see a picture of Kermit there.

Borples

Reaction score
It worked for me! Thanks very much for posting these. Kermit is in good form; he and Jason interview well together.

Farron

Reaction score
Now probably the last addition to this thread unless there's been an appearance I've missed. Anyway Kermit and Jason had probably their last tv appearance last night on a program called 'the project' but it wasn't in studio. So they didn't get to interact with Kermit unfortunately (studio is in Melbourne, Kermit and Jason were still in Sydney).

You can see the video on their website here http://theprojecttv.com.au/video.htm?movideo_p=39696&movideo_m=150561 and just go into it about 5.30. If that doesn't work for whatever reason you could also view it via YouTube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-mzXOSzdRc