eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
I never said it would happen. But since they still have a prototype, it would still probably less then 12-18months you projected as the would not be at the concept stage. Even if they decided today, they still would not make it by DVD/Blu-ray time anyways, which like you said is not going to happen.
Lynn is correct.The eFX Muppet line will NOT be happening, sadly.
This thread needs to be unstickied so it gradly makes it's way away from current attention.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
hmmm.. so price point is the issue...how about smaller model or action figure size replicas.... real fur...poseable... I bet those would sell...and it would be a way of getting toys that aren't the same as Palisades because I know if new action figures came out it would be hard to buy any because palisades did their series so well... but mini replicas would definately interest me and would hopefully not cost $500 a piece...

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
No, It's not just price point that is the issue....it is also finding a factory that is willing to make these. Bryan has had a lot of troubles finding a factory in asia to make these. If they where made here in the US. The price point would be really high. So maybe...just say JUST maybe someday we will get to see these again. But for the meantime, they are just a wish that just didn't happen.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
No, It's not just price point that is the issue....it is also finding a factory that is willing to make these. Bryan has had a lot of troubles finding a factory in asia to make these. If they where made here in the US. The price point would be really high. So maybe...just say JUST maybe someday we will get to see these again. But for the meantime, they are just a wish that just didn't happen.
You're right. No factory in existence has been able to adequately provide both price and quality as relates to Disney's and EFX's high standards. Maybe in the future, but probably not from EFX and not for a very long time.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Sad sad, but i did already guessed that we will not see any replica from EFX.

I wonder how Master Replicas was able to do em.
I can see these replicas are kinda hard to sell, just because of the price.
I kinda got lucky because i got Gonzo and animal kinda cheap and Kermit at 3 times of what animal or Gonzo did cost.
I would love to add more Photopuppets but i cant see me spending 500-1000$ plus shipping and import dutys on one.

Gozo is still very common and cheap even here, while you dont see any Animal or Kermit.

So i wont complain any more about not getting more posers im kinda fully pleased with the 3 i got plus the awesome Palisades Figs.

I think Muppet Fans had some very nice oportunitys to aquire some outstanding Muppet products the last years.

Even if the two companys dont exist anymore i will always thank them that they made thease awesome products for us !

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
eFX is still going strong as a company. There main focus is Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, and other sci-fi movies. I got a Star Wars Luke Reveal limited edition coming soon from them and cannot wait!

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
I agree! I would LOVE to add more Muppet replicas to my 3 of Kermit, Gonz and Animal!!! I don't really care which could be made 1st as long as it's a MUPPET!

Here are mine!

i'm just curious i just got my animal today and his hair is either sticking straight up or straight back how do i get his hair to relax like the one in your picture?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
i'm just curious i just got my animal today and his hair is either sticking straight up or straight back how do i get his hair to relax like the one in your picture?
I used a water spray and gently wet the feathers, which worked fine. I've also used a hat before too, to hold the down for a couple of days which also works well. It's scary when you first unpackage him eh :smile:

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
I used a water spray and gently wet the feathers, which worked fine. I've also used a hat before too, to hold the down for a couple of days which also works well. It's scary when you first unpackage him eh :smile:
it is scare i thought it was just me lol