Your Dream Muppet Collectible

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Figured since it's the holiday season, this would be a fun thread topic....

You can have any one piece of Muppet related memorabilia (can be fraggle-related, sesame-related, anything). Doesn't matter how expensive it would be, or even if it exists anymore or not. What would it be?

My choice, after much deliberation, would be a Boober Fraggle puppet from Fraggle Rock, because Boober's the best and it would be really cool to have a fraggle from the show.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I've seen that puppet, and while it's cute, I meant one of the real puppets since this is the dream thread. The small one will have to do for the time being, however.

beaker

Reaction score
I'd like a recreation of the Jim Henson Hour Muppet TV set...even tho its all blue screen, I just love the motif of all those screens and the rest of the digital set piece.

But I'd love the kenner/hasbro star wars figure treatment with the Muppet characters. Where everything and then some is figure-ized

Another wish is for a permanent, actual Muppet area at Disney parks. Swedish Chef diner, Great Muppet Caper Coaster, muppet motion ride like Star Tours, etc.

MustSeeHDTV

Reaction score
Has to be that MR/eFX Fozzie Bear Photo Replica that will never come out. I wish I can hit the lottery so I can buy that prototype.

muppetguy

Reaction score
My dream muppet collectible...this is an easy one. I want a real Miss Piggy Poser Puppet wearing the pink dress she wears in The Great Muppet Caper, hair style done just like the movie with all accessories and shoes from that scene in the Dubonet Club.

And if I was a millionaire, I'd have someone create this for me, because at that status, money isn't an issue. Uh, one can only dream.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i would have to say a replica of rowlf or sam would be amazing but will not happen but i would really love the never released sal figure :smile: