A Real Dearth Nadir Action Figure Is Coming!

beaker

Reaction score
My friend Dave in CA bought me a set of these and the new StarSpeeder 1000 toy. They haven't arrived in the mail yet, but here's the pics Dave took of his... FINALLY a good comparison of the size of these alongside the Palisades figures!
Perfect size, and cool blog! Im not into star wars collecting anymore, but to me the coolest star wars figures are the star tours ones

muppetperson

Reaction score
The figures are listed in the Disney Holiday catalogue for 19.95 a set. They're supposed to be out this month:
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/files/DisneyParks_HolidayShowcase_2011_LowRes.pdf

eBay scalpers have already started taking pre orders on them at 36$ a pair. I'm planning on just calling Disney Mail order and getting them for retail.
I found them slightly cheaper than Disney(overall with postage) on ebay,because Disney wanted $75 to ship them to Australia! I got the 4 for $99.95 + $43.30 shipping.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
$75 to ship to australia wow i hate how they would want to ship here but i will get them if i'm going to Florida next year and lets hope more of these are coming bean bunny as an ewok anyone :smile:

Bellygrub

Reaction score
My set came in today and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. I haven't opened the figures yet but just the packaging alone seems to be a better quality then the usual Disney figures. The figure look really good in person too. This is the first time I've ever been torn over keeping a figure in the packaging or not.

Inevitably they'll come out to play though :big_grin:

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Well I broke down and opened up the figures. For the most part they're pretty sturdy however there are a couple of loose joints and them. Han/Link's head flops about freely, I popped it off and stuck a piece of blue tack on the nobbin. Problem solved.

Threepio/Beaker's leg joints are also very loose. He stands pretty well but if I were to bump the bookcase I think he'll go over.

Chewie's Bowcaster and Hans's Blaster are also warped....but I fully expected that. The only lightsaber that's warped is Kermie's. That's because they packaged it goofy.

Otherwise I have no complaints. All the paint apps are solid and the details are pretty nice. If I get down to Disney this year I may pick up a second set just to keep in the box.

Here's a horrid camera phone pic of the figures loose.

beaker

Reaction score
Well I broke down and opened up the figures. For the most part they're pretty sturdy however there are a couple of loose joints and them. Han/Link's head flops about freely, I popped it off and stuck a piece of blue tack on the nobbin. Problem solved.

Threepio/Beaker's leg joints are also very loose. He stands pretty well but if I were to bump the bookcase I think he'll go over.

Chewie's Bowcaster and Hans's Blaster are also warped....but I fully expected that. The only lightsaber that's warped is Kermie's. That's because they packaged it goofy.

Otherwise I have no complaints. All the paint apps are solid and the details are pretty nice. If I get down to Disney this year I may pick up a second set just to keep in the box.

Here's a horrid camera phone pic of the figures loose.

how much was the total?

Bellygrub

Reaction score
About $105.00 or $13.00 a figure (it makes it easier to justify things when I break it down individually). I say about because they were technically a gift and the bill was hidden from me :big_grin:

Disney packaged something Goofy?

:wink:

Alex
Wocka wocka! :embarrassed:

beaker

Reaction score
About $105.00 or $13.00 a figure (it makes it easier to justify things when I break it down individually). I say about because they were technically a gift and the bill was hidden from me :big_grin:

Wocka wocka! :embarrassed:
oh thats not bad, I guess thats $25 shipping? Did you get these from Disney online? I WISH it was $13 a figure...I just want Link and Sam Eagle. The $20 price given the size of the figures puzzles me