Various Muppet Items I Found at Walmart Today!

jrxing

Reaction score
Do u have a picture of these Pjs because I never could find them.
we found some muppet pajama's with Kermit & Piggy heads saying "Kissy Kissy" all over them at walmart on black friday for a niece for christmas! :zany:
ey

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
There are new muppet socks at Walmart. There are Kermit knee highs (pink with polka dots) and a 3-pack animal/Kermit ankle socks. Both the knee highs and ankle socks are $3 each! Also, on a side note, the women's fleece Kermit pants were on sale at Walmart for $5!!! Also the women's Kermit fleece set (shirt/pant set) are now on sale for $8.98!!!

Walgreens: Christmas Kermit plush on sale for $3.99
Urban Outfitters: the muppets pookalooz ornaments are on sale for $0.99 (sold out in my local store)
Hallmark: beaker ornament on sale for $9.99 (sold out at my local stores)
Kmart (posted in a different thread): Kermit valentine plush for $12.99 (can buy at Kmart.com) and muppets valentine cards with new logo for $3.99 (box of 24)

Try to snatch these up before they are all gone!!

muppfozz

Reaction score
We don't have a K-mart.....BOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO Will have to look in different stores I guess......About those key chains----our Walmart had totally different key chains than another Walmart in another town and those were on sale..I never saw a Walter keychain but I found the neckless of Animal and one with Kermit. Oh and I got Muppet pj bottoms for Christmas and was told they were from JCPenneys. When I make my weekly visits to WalMart , I now travel the isles around the store even in areas I don't need anything just to look for anything Muppet. I have been paged a couple of times because the person I go with wants to go home and I am still traveling the store. There are pj bottoms for men in that department. These are mostly Sesame Street though. Still I like them. I have even make the comment to a store employee I wish she would call me if anything Muppet came in ........She just laughted at me. WalMart is the only big store in our Town. We do have two other grocery stores though and I look in one of thoses too. I have been out of forum because my computer has been down for almost a month. I missed this fun stuff. Still looking for the slippers though.....Oh, I found Muppet watches on the JCPenney website and on Sales too. Amazon has watches too. :excited: