The Muppets is now the top-grossing Muppet movie

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Yeah, Drtooth, my local TRU really loaded up on Arthur Christmas stuff and I don't think it's selling, although according to Rottentomatoes AC now has a lead on The Muppets. Then again, Muppets trampled Arthur Christmas and Hugo on their shared opening week, so I don't think that matters much now.

zoebell

Reaction score
steady as a rock, another million yesterday. will cross 80 tomorrow, maybe we can expect 3 million this weekend

Puckrox

Reaction score
It's officially no longer playing my college town, which is lame. BUT it means that my roommate, who works at the movie theater, was able to snag the huge Muppets poster for me and it's now hanging in our living room. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's no internet footage of someone saying "Of course it did," and punching a hole in the wall, is there? I was kinda expecting it.

Anyway, I wish Tintin was doing better... the theater I saw it in was virtually packed with kids I swore would go see Chipmunks.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Alvin will have outgrossed The Muppets within the next few days.
Hmm... the first thing I feel when I hear news like this is the urge to hurt something:crazy:. Of course, I could never hurt animals, especially such helpless little creatures as chipmunks, so it looks like Dave's in the for beatdown of a lifetime:mad:.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Alvin will have outgrossed The Muppets within the next few days.
If there's still any doubt that our popular culture has taken a nosedive, try comparing the Chipmunks from the 1960s and the 1980s vs. the abomination we have today.