Songs the Electric Mayhem could perform

blackaerin

Reaction score
yeah.....but since i'm a Zoot fan..i always wanted Zoot to be seen more often.......but yeah..Floyd would be great!
Problem is, while I'd love to have Zoot sing anything, he really isn't much of a singer.
Too bad the saxaphone isn't a popular band instrument save for jazz numbers.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I'd love to see the EM do these:

You Give Love A Bad Name-Bon Jovi

Stairway To Heaven-Led Zepplin

Bang Your Head (Metal Health)-Quiet Riot

Harder To Breath-Maroon 5

If I Never See Your Face Again-Maroon 5 and Rihanna

As for the singers of each of the songs, I'm not so sure except for If I Never See Your Face Again and Floyd should do Adam Levine's part in that and Janice Rihanna's part.

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
I'd love to see the EM do these:

You Give Love A Bad Name-Bon Jovi

Stairway To Heaven-Led Zepplin

Bang Your Head (Metal Health)-Quiet Riot

Harder To Breath-Maroon 5

If I Never See Your Face Again-Maroon 5 and Rihanna

As for the singers of each of the songs, I'm not so sure except for If I Never See Your Face Again and Floyd should do Adam Levine's part in that and Janice Rihanna's part.
Yep!...i would totally love to see Janice do that Jimmy Page solo!.......yeah...i keep imagining Dr. Teeth..sing You Give Love A Bad Name-Bon Jovi

blackaerin

Reaction score
I can see them performing Elvis, but not sure as the singer. I actually think Pepe would be doing the singing or Johnny Fiama.

Grounds For Divorce by Elbow
If I Ever Feel Better by Phoenix
Aerodynamic by Daft Punk
Clint Eastwood and Feel Good inc. by Gorillaz with Clifford doing his own raps
Epic Sax Guy by Sergey Stepanov (more of a joke at Zoot's expense I admit, but cmon he's got the perfect sunglasses for the part!)

blackaerin

Reaction score
Aerodynamic by Daft Punk
Actually, make that the One More Time/Aerodynamic mashup, with Zoot and Lips playing the brassy One More Time section and Janice doing vocals and tambourine then suddenly switching to her shredding to Aerodynamic.

I'd also love more of the Mayhem tackling classical pieces like Pachabel's Canon in D and going nuts with them (and giving Sam palpitations while they're at it). Maybe have Janice play electric violin to shake things up, assuming her playing violin in Christmas Carol is canon.

And adding another joke song is them attempting to play Through the Fire and the Flames but the instruments get played too fast, they start smoking and then combust.