Unofficial Picture Thread!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
@Linkiepie: So glad you got to go to that event and meet everyone there. Any highlights of the event?
My memory's a little vague, but I'll share you some of the highlights of the event:

Brian Henson did a wonderful presentation hosting "The Evolution of Puppetry" at the Museum of Moving Image in Astoria Queens. You would have loved it.

During the conclusion of the Q and A's, for my friend, Ellie (DQM), I asked Brian about the origins of Sal Minella; he shared about his friendship with Bill Baretta, and the development of Johnny Fiama, and Sal Minella.

He also shared a little Sal to the audience as part of the response to my question:

Brian (as Sal): *on the phone with Bill Baretta* "Hey, Johnny! I'm in the car!"

After the event, I got to meet Leslie Carrara-Rudolph, Bob McGrath from Sesame Street, and Brian Henson for a brief.

Leslie Carrara-Rudolph is one of the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet, and Bob, and I sang a small verse of his signature song: "People in your Neighborhood" before taking several pics with the chairman himself, Brian Henson. :smile:

I had a wonderful time. <3

EDIT: Meh after I made this post :stick_out_tongue:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Sounds wonderful, Linkie! Glad you were able to attend. :smile:

--------------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, now you guys can have a snowth for all seasons...

I give you:

Spring...

Summer...

Fall...

And winter!!!

Ozymandias

Reaction score

This is me, in my costume from last Halloween. Can you guess who I went as? Hint: It's from a musical.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score

I bought this shirt with Madonna on it and I took these pics on Saturday :smile: I decided to try rocking the shade of lipstick Madonna has on my shirt...I'm not sure how well that turned out, but, I love my shirt and love how big I can open my eyes lol I had some 80s hair going but after playing PS3 for a few hours with my friend it went flat x)