Is MC iPad friendly?

SJohnson

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just got myself an iPad and I noticed that the main MuppetCentral headline does't show up - most likely a flash VS apple issue. Anyway, with so many people accessing the site with smart phones, iPads and other devises, maybe it would be a good idea to create a new, non flash headline. Just my two cents. Thanks.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Just found out: It is! (I'm on MC via iPad right now!)

I got MC to work on my iPad by clicking a link to a forum post in my e-mail and then I was able to log in once I got to the forum.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I was going to say that it probably is, but looks like Ellie beat me to it. I use my iPhone to check up on MC when I get bored in school. :big_grin:

Walter

Reaction score
Yeah, I have an iphone.. and I have to search for the muppetcentral forum.. The top banner is flash and won't show up on non supporting browsers..but the forum works great!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Exactly! I'm always on my wife's iPod Touch, everything's fine save for the headlining banner. :wink: Watch out when clicking thread titles or page numbers, everything else is clickable too! Lol, I'm always accidentally clicking forum members' names, and forum sections and stuff, ha ha.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Exactly! I'm always on my wife's iPod Touch, everything's fine save for the headlining banner. :wink: Watch out when clicking thread titles or page numbers, everything else is clickable too! Lol, I'm always accidentally clicking forum members' names, and forum sections and stuff, ha ha.
I do that all the time too! I'll be trying to scroll down, but then it'll take me to someone's profile page. It can be frustrating, but it's well worth it. :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to post pics into threads from the iPhone??

Chris

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
For my er...not smart phone, I need to switch from the rich text editor reply box to the other one, then manually type in the image code. which is [img*]URL[/*img] but without the * in the tags. I'm asuming iphones have a copy and paste, so paste the image url in between the two tags

you could try that

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I do that all the time too! I'll be trying to scroll down, but then it'll take me to someone's profile page. It can be frustrating, but it's well worth it. :smile:
Me too! At least it works.