What was the best thing that happened today?

Friskies

Reaction score
that's cute!

Well, last night I was talking to my crush, and I told him I wished I could cuddle with him at his place, he then proceeded to invite me over (despite it being 1:30 am) so we could do just that. So the best thing that has happened to me all day has been sleeping over at his place and waking up next to someone that I truly care about.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Today, one of my students asked if I was going to eat lunch in his classroom (I usually eat in a different classroom). I told him "yes" - he then whispered "yessssss", grabbed his lunchbox, and stood next to me, staring at me while I finished getting my lunch stuff together. It was adorable and made my day!
Haha! That's so sweet! I love little kids, and it's all the sweeter when they love their teacher!:wink:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
that's cute!

Well, last night I was talking to my crush, and I told him I wished I could cuddle with him at his place, he then proceeded to invite me over (despite it being 1:30 am) so we could do just that. So the best thing that has happened to me all day has been sleeping over at his place and waking up next to someone that I truly care about.
I wish I had someone special like that, good for you! I hope all works out well with you two!!:flirt::big_grin:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Hooray for cuddles! Hooray for surprise packages! Hooray for student crushes -- well, okay, maybe keep an eye on that one!

Hooray for a free Mac for me! It arrived today from my brother and I was delighted to discover I remembered most of the OS. I dug around in it a bit, set my preferences for things, toyed with the apps he loaded in (Adobe CS3 Photoshop, Illustrator, & Dreamweaver, though that one intimidates me a bit), and rejoiced at the fact that I will now never ever have to use crappy old MS Word again! EVER! Woo hooo!!! :news:
------------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
*crawls out from under the gorgeous new MacBook Pro*

:news: Unhh...I should've asked for an iPad, it'd hurt less...but freedom from MicroSloth is worth it! *passes out clutching the laptop happily*

---------------------

tutter_fan

Reaction score
lol! I couldn't help but do it! It's only natural for that to happen!