Fraggle Rock Comics at Taco Bell

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Really!! For now, my Boy and I have just been watching the show on Netflix through my Blu-ray player... Fraggles look great streaming! :big_grin:

Perlezerey8

Reaction score
I went to Taco Bell with my friend and she asked for the Fraggle Rock book and the person at the register didn't even know what Fraggle Rock was.

beaker

Reaction score
Every comic shop in America gave out free Fraggle Rock comics in may of 2010 if I recall correctly

I went to Taco Bell with my friend and she asked for the Fraggle Rock book and the person at the register didn't even know what Fraggle Rock was.
I still contend it was a mistake to air Fraggle Rock on a pay cable channel. Very few Americans in 1982-1986 had cable, let alone premium channels like HBO. If anything they should have broadcast it in syndication on cbs or nbc once the initial airing ran. As it stood, I walked around 3rd grade with a fraggle rock lunchbox having not even seen the show. It was the Fraggle animated show(which so many people seem to dish on) in 1988 that I got to enjoy, then by 1994 Fraggle Rock the show when it began to air on Disney Channel.

beaker

Reaction score
I'd be more impressed if it was actual Fraggle Rock kids meal toys:smile: I still have my Croaker figure from the Dairy Queen Kermit Swamp Years playset

Slackbot

Reaction score
If anyone happens to get spares and wants to help a sista who doesn't have a Del Taco within 100 miles of her home, said sista has some spare copies of the Fraggle Rock Halloween comic to trade...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd be more impressed if it was actual Fraggle Rock kids meal toys:smile: I still have my Croaker figure from the Dairy Queen Kermit Swamp Years playset
Like they'd actually be toys at Taco Bell... I heavily stress the 3 and over kid's prize is a cardboard kit you build robots out of. They're fun to build, but they fall on the floor and the kid steps on them... you basically get inevitable trash. We all know the rant, no one wants to do kid's meals anymore because somehow it's politically incorrect for them to reserve small portions of junk food for kids, and bribe off the smallness of the food with a plastic figure... and how it's much more healthy and brilliant to cut them out so 4 year old kids get the large sized Big Mac meal for some reason... but less and less of these companies come out with fun toys (mainly due to fear from licensing companies who'd have to deal with a couple letters), and they're stuck with bad licenses (America's got Talent?! REALLY WENDY'S?!?) and activity books to pretend they're doing a huge service with educational crap.

Still, it's better than nothing. hate how Fraggle Rock is delegated as the shouldn't even be eating this stuff prize...

blackaerin

Reaction score
Rats, don't know if the KFC/Taco Bell place near me is doing this. I wasn't even aware Taco Bell did toys!
How do you ask for one of these? Do you buy a kid's meal or what?

Drtooth

Reaction score
KFC/Taco Bells never have the Taco Bell kid's meal. They had the KFC one, I remember that... but never the Taco Bell one.

All the combined stores near me closed down, so I don't know if there's anything different. I'm going to have to go to a mall for that as it stands. I've only seen separate Taco Bell locations out of state or on the highways. One was just constructed... NEAR one of the malls that has one in there anyway.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Rats, don't know if the KFC/Taco Bell place near me is doing this. I wasn't even aware Taco Bell did toys!
How do you ask for one of these? Do you buy a kid's meal or what?
Just order a kids meal with an under 3 toy through the drive-through and you'll get far less looks. Although unless you want to be stuck with whatever toy they give you, you'll have to ask if they have the Fraggle Rock books. This is trickier with the drive-through.