Playskool's Sesame Street Line is available now

Drtooth

Reaction score
I found the Big Bird and Snuffy set at Target just yesterday. So it's slowly coming out. Saw Abby/Zoe as well.

rururufus82

Reaction score
Have all of them but Abby/Zoe and the Winter Pals...anyone seen or know where to get the Winter 3 pack?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
We got them all except for Elmo/Oscar...and the new sports sets...its nice that they make rosita and Count but I wish they were not sports themed. So anyone know what's next?

Drtooth

Reaction score
The soccer friends and Skating Friends variants are now available in more places, Target especially.

And I still didn't get Murray or Telly yet. :busy:

matleo

Reaction score
I got the skating friends one for my daughter. I'm waffling on the soccer set with Count and Elmo. Waiting to see if they announce any more at Toy Fair this week. May also look into getting the school bus. my daughter is obsessed with school buses.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Considering my high priorities are still the set with Telly and Murray, The Count is the character I want most after them (as Super Grover's with Murray anyway). I usually try to avoid variants unless they're in sets like this, as I value characters over variants (hence the major problems I had with the last TMNT toy line). The thing is, you never know what the future can bring. These things are selling pretty darn good (at least in my area), and I'm sure we could see more in time. But I'd think to pick it up just in case. The only other Count we've got so far is molded into a toy bus.

I really hope to see more characters if we're getting a third and fourth series. If not so much fan favorites, than characters that appear frequently on the show, but never get any merchandising love. Say, Baby Bear, Grundgetta, Ovejita, or Stinky the Stinkweed. Maybe, in time, we'll see those rarer, but still classic favorite characters like Herry. Me? I would LOVE to see a Mr. Johnson/Waiter Grover set.

ruxy100

Reaction score
Has there been any news of the figures out of Toy Fair?

A few small things which I've been able to find (the first one is from the Playskool site)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdkFzrccQck

"This year’s lineup of Sesame Street products from the PLAYSKOOL brand features new ways to play with preschoolers’ favorite characters including Super Grover 2.0, Abby Cadabby, Elmo and Bert and Ernie. From interactive plush and role play to bath toys and playsets, this exciting collection of playthings offers something for everyone! Toddlers can cook along with Cookie Monster in an interactive kitchen, ‘fly’ off on adventure with Super Grover 2.0, play with Abby Cadabby at her fairy school and get ready for preschool with Elmo and friends."