The Videogame Thread

dwayne1115

Reaction score
me and the wife have been playing Sims 2 for ps2 and have been addiceted to it for three weeks!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I've been getting into COD: Modern Warfare 3 and the xbox in general haha.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
I got to meet and hang with the creator and voices behind Zim recently.

Also as far as video games, Im mostly into 2d or 2.5d...not too big on 3d games
Let me guess, at InvaderCon?

beaker

Reaction score
Let me guess, at InvaderCon?
No a little convention in my town of Sacramento, but I had a more laid back random chat with Jhonen at Wondercon last year. Crazy that hes about my age and Ive been a huge fan since 1995

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Oh, I though it was at InvaderCon. My bad! Anyways, it's cool that you got to meet Johnen Vasquez, and Richard Steven Horvitz outside of InvaderCon!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I've been playing Batman: Arkham City! I didn't play Arkham Asylum except for in a few in-store demos, but, I love Arkham City even though some friends of mine spoiled the ending and all.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh there will always be side scrollers. A lot of new ones came out on the ds. I am a fan of most newer 2d games, as long as it has that SNES like magic to it.
I meant major console releases (not counting the indie ones available on XBLA/PSN). Can you recommend any DS ones?

beaker

Reaction score
I meant major console releases (not counting the indie ones available on XBLA/PSN). Can you recommend any DS ones?
That's what I mean. Not dsiware, wiiware, or other virtual downloads. Physical cartridges. I'd say the majority of DS games seem to be 2d, well at least 2/3. I think developers realized people want crisp 2d rather than ugly muddy N64 graphics

Drtooth

Reaction score
Forgot if this was the thread or not.

If you're like me, you heard about the Ratchet and Clank movie (from this thread I believe) and were disappointed by the lack of updates in the production process. I didn't think this thing was even still in production...then came this:

The announcement of several big name stars as voice actors. Rest assured, the game characters will be voiced by the same cartoon voice actors (including David Kaye...yeeeesssss).

So this thing is actually happening now. Can't wait.