My blog entry on Muppets!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That was a really nice entry. I think you did a nice job summing up what it means to be a Muppet fan.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Great job, there's a lot of enthusiasm behind this entry. :smile:

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Love your blog entry Julia, it's really speaks to me and I get just this positive energy from it! forgive my over-use of 80s vocab but it's awesome :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Good article, though I found a small error: You listed the back half of Mr. Snuffleupagus as one of Hunt's roles until 1992, as if Richard Hunt performed the back half until his death. But he had only performed the back half during the 1970s. I'm pretty sure he stopped performing the back half when Jerry Nelson stoped performing the front half (Richard Hunt then performed the front half for a year or two, but never the voice). Bryant Young has been performing the back half since at least 1985 (he's credited as such in Follow That Bird).

Puckrox

Reaction score
Good article, though I found a small error: You listed the back half of Mr. Snuffleupagus as one of Hunt's roles until 1992, as if Richard Hunt performed the back half until his death. But he had only performed the back half during the 1970s. I'm pretty sure he stopped performing the back half when Jerry Nelson stoped performing the front half (Richard Hunt then performed the front half for a year or two, but never the voice). Bryant Young has been performing the back half since at least 1985 (he's credited as such in Follow That Bird).
Oh, oops! My bad! Thanks for the correction!