Muppet items for sale

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Hey ho. Me again. I've just relisted my Sigma Gonzo mug if anyone is still interested.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjlkamps

I also have the Muppet Show 25th Anniversary watch that was available at Muppetfest if anyone is interested. Sorry, I don't have any pictures available as I recently lost my computer to lightning and my basement got flooded. If interested please PM me an offer and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Count von Count

Reaction score
I want to see some photos if no one has bought it. As soon as you can.

Gerri Taylor

Reaction score
Sadly my entire Muppet collection is for sale. I have all the play sets includung Backstage. over 40 figures some unopened (all others have been in a glass case opened) If you pick the collection up, I will include the cases . Comic book, race cars. I have a "Muppet Lab" with Beaker unopened signed by the artist. I will send photos to SERIOUS inquires only. This is sad enough...dont be a scammer. Please reply to btgt89@aol.com

pjtoadie

Reaction score
Sadly my entire Muppet collection is for sale. I have all the play sets includung Backstage. over 40 figures some unopened (all others have been in a glass case opened) If you pick the collection up, I will include the cases . Comic book, race cars. I have a "Muppet Lab" with Beaker unopened signed by the artist. I will send photos to SERIOUS inquires only. This is sad enough...dont be a scammer. Please reply to btgt89@aol.com
Just sent you an email :smile: