New Muppet Valentines

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Just got some, and are pretty nice! Cool new Pepe pic, but the overused "Muppets take Manhattan DVD" group shot was a little disappointing. :sigh:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just got some, and are pretty nice! Cool new Pepe pic, but the overused "Muppets take Manhattan DVD" group shot was a little disappointing. :sigh:
That's what Valentines/Calendars/greeting cards usually are... the same stock pictures over and over. Especially for the Muppets.

We really need new poser photos.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Aha...I should've looked through the section here on MC more...mea culpa, blame it on not enough sleep! Kmart huh? We gots us one'a them...I'll check it out! Thanks!!

---------------------

Drtooth

Reaction score
Aha...I should've looked through the section here on MC more...mea culpa, blame it on not enough sleep! Kmart huh? We gots us one'a them...I'll check it out! Thanks!!

---------------------
I saw them first at Rite Aid... didn't see them anywhere else, though. Still, it stinks they're not as easy to find as many of the others.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i have 2 boxes of these and the group shot ISN'T the overused "Muppets take Manhattan DVD" group shot pic!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
WOAH! Thats different than what I got. That's really strange! :eek: I want THOSE now! Where did you get them? :confused:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
the picture art/stock pictures are still the same as the ones that DONT come with the bookmarks like mine! i bought these at Kmart for $3.99

Stulz

Reaction score
That's the same one I found at Kmart.