"The Muppets" UK Movie Promotions

markit

Reaction score
The February issue is the current issue, which has been out for a couple of weeks now.
It has an amazing Muppet special, so much in fact they should've put them on the front cover, it's well worth getting.
The March issue will have the review for the movie.

I'll scan and post the pics soon..but certainly pick up a copy! :smile:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
What about the total film magazine? Is that worth getting? I can buy this from the online website

markit

Reaction score
Well the article above is about all they have on the Muppets, no review until next months issue, but they have a couple of other small bits as Kermit is 'guest editor'

Up to you. I'd say yes, but i'm a subscriber and love the magazine.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Ordered free Muppet stickers from Cravendale. Just wondering, I got an e-mail from Cravendale with "Your stickers are on their way!" as the subject but the e-mail is blank! - does this happen to anyone else?

markit

Reaction score
I don't think they're ready for sending out the downloads yet, said coming soon last I checked, and as for the stickers..I presume they're an actual sticker set rather than print out. I don't know if they ship internationally, I'd imagine UK only as it's a UK based company. Hope that helps.

markit

Reaction score
I take that back...BEAKER is now available to Download as a printable set :smile:

markit

Reaction score
It's gonna run over the next 18 days...ok i'm gonna stop writing so much about a Milk bottle sticker set! :wink:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
The next issue of the Radio Times (out 21st) is going to have an article about The Muppets in it. :smile:

Markit, I haven't been able to get hold of EMPIRE. Could you post it here please? Thank you!

markit

Reaction score
Sure, i'll post it asap! :smile:

Anyone with an iphone or ipad can get EMPIRE magazine on there, just download the magazine in 'newsstand' it's the Feb issue.