Selling some of my Unused Puppets

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Hey guys as some of you know from ScrapsTV and my postings here i have ALOT of Puppets...some that havent seen action in Many years...ive decided to part with them give them a chance to find homes and be used for greatness...im not selling all and def not diving into freddy and the main cast...and no this isnt cause im at the end of my rope with money,,,though i could use some extra cash...this is just a sale so check out what i have ill be posting pics soon and throw some on ebay...the Set of TMNT puppets is still up for grabs and ialso have a few whatnot style chars and random animals...keep checking here and email me offers

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
first ups the second set of tmnt puppets..i was looking for 400 for all for but i can be talked down a bit..im also not opposed to selling individually

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
also up for grabs is a ghost that sadly didnt make as big an impact on scrapstv as i had hoped send me offers may throw him up on ebay soon

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Why didn't these make an impact? THOSE ARE SO COOL! Maybe they could've participated with me on The Muppet Show.
the turtles are a second set i made since the got so much hype i still own my first set and will never part with...the ghost im not sure why he never got so big