"The Muppets" UK Movie Promotions

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Heads up:
This Morning
ime - 10:30 to 11:25 (55 minutes long).
When - Wednesday 8th February on ITV1
Presented by Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby. The Muppets take over the show as they chat to Phil and Holly, cook with Gino D'Acampo and help Faye Sawyer pick out the current fashions on the high street. Plus Carole Malone helps with consumer concerns and there are more viewers' opinions from The Hub.
Film 2012 with Claudia Winkleman
Time - 23:15 to 23:55 (40 minutes long).
When - Wednesday 8th February on BBC 1
Film news and reviews with Claudia Winkleman and Danny Leigh. Featured movies include David Cronenberg's A Dangerous Method; the return of Kermit and Miss Piggy in The Muppets; love story The Vow, starring Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum; and The Woman in Black, in which Daniel Radcliffe sees dead people.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Why does the UK have all the good stuff for the movie?
I WISH I LIVED IN ENGLAND!!!!

zoebell

Reaction score
i want to see them on this morning! i hope that gets posted. do they have a website?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Also, very nice 4 Star review in the March issue of EMPIRE , with a great quote that pays just about the highest compliment to the movie you could get...

"Recaptures the spirit of Jim Henson's Early Days."
Hey Markit,

Where'd you see the Fozzie poser in your avatar??

markit

Reaction score
I went to a store in Nottingham to see Fozzie, I don't think he'll be leaving there anytime soon :embarrassed: He is awesome tho! Couldn't resist posing for a photo. Didn't you go to see him too Reevz? It's the same one you were talking about in the 'MR Fozzie found' thread I believe. PM me if you want any more info..

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
More UK TV spots:

Freshly Squeezed
Time - 07:00 to 07:30 (30 minutes long).
When - Friday 10th February on Channel 4

Daily dose of celebrity interviews, behind the scenes exclusives, a mix of music videos and this week's film releases. Today's show includes reviews of new films Young Adult, Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D and The Muppets. There's also new videos from Matt Cardle, Stooshe featuring Travie McCoy and Ed Sheeran.

Friday Download
Time - 18:00 to 19:00 (1 hour long).
When - Friday 10th February on CBBC

Entertainment show. Aidan and Cel catch up with the unstoppable One Direction, Richard has top tips for unicycling in Weekend Download and Tyger has the latest games and gadgets in Games Download. Dionne heads out for a pop-themed Style Download, and there is a Muppets Movie Download special with Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy.

Moviejuice
Time - 20:00 to 20:30 (30 minutes long).
When - Friday 10th February on STV

Casablanca marks its 70th anniversary, Grant Lauchlan is joined by the legendary Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog as they look at The Muppets new movie, and there is all the latest news and reviews.

Daybreak
Time - 06:00 to 08:30 (2 hours and 30 minutes long).
When - Friday 10th February on ITV1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lively breakfast show featuring the latest news alongside showbiz, entertainment, health and lifestyle features. Kermit the Frog is back for another chat about his new film The Muppet Movie.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I went to a store in Nottingham to see Fozzie, I don't think he'll be leaving there anytime soon :embarrassed: He is awesome tho! Couldn't resist posing for a photo. Didn't you go to see him too Reevz? It's the same one you were talking about in the 'MR Fozzie found' thread I believe. PM me if you want any more info..
I thought you had bought it!! Lol