Flippersteps in the Sand

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Yes, I understand. You're ages with my brother who has to work 3 jobs to pay rent, and he's getting his masters degree. Please finish your writing work and jobs then! They are important! I am glad you liked Under the Mistletoe, it was just an idea I played with. Not great, but good.:embarrassed: I hope you publish your story, I'm soing the same here. I also like Heart of Gold too. Don't worry, We're both crazy!:wink:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ok, i'm just starting to read this. I'm up to the the part with the contract signing. As for my reviewing for the begining... LISA, YOU MONSTER!!! I'mK+P fan, but why'd you kill melissa? AND RAY!? *crys*

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Ok, i'm just starting to read this. I'm up to the the part with the contract signing. As for my reviewing for the begining... LISA, YOU MONSTER!!! I'mK+P fan, but why'd you kill melissa? AND RAY!? *crys*
This is what I said, but does anyone listen to the Fig? Nooooo.:stick_out_tongue: I'm jus' kidden, don't worry though, Miss kermie, it gets better! Pinky promise!:wink:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I finished reading the story, and I LOVED it, more than any other of your stories. Melinda & Ray is something to think about. Robin loves his uncle since he was born! "half-way", how cute! (I better stop before this becomes a Robin appreciation post)
Market Central Road
I read it as Muppet Central Radio. Stupid eyes.
I'm almost done reading all your Fanfics, now only Amazon? Moi? is left. I'll read that some other day.

Now, to sum up my post:
1. Great story
2. MORE!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I finished reading the story, and I LOVED it, more than any other of your stories. Melinda & Ray is something to think about. Robin loves his uncle since he was born! "half-way", how cute! (I better stop before this becomes a Robin appreciation post)

I read it as Muppet Central Radio. Stupid eyes.
I'm almost done reading all your Fanfics, now only Amazon? Moi? is left. I'll read that some other day.

Now, to sum up my post:
1. Great story
2. MORE!!
Hey, Lisa! Nag! Nag! Nag! I would like if you can please!!!! This story is really great and I love what you are writing. Have a great summer!

Vincent L

Reaction score
I must add that you're a genius at coming up with names for Kermit's family. Also, "Lonely Log" is hilarious.
"Flippersteps in the Sand" sounds very inviting, and romantic. Love the title.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I must add that you're a genius at coming up with names for Kermit's family. Also, "Lonely Log" is hilarious.
"Flippersteps in the Sand" sounds very inviting, and romantic. Love the title.
I couldn't agree more, Vincent Liu. I forgot what your real name is, but I know I am not supposed to spoil you. Oh well, I still love Lisa's "Flippersteps in the Sand." I am still trying to nudge Lisa to post either more story or leave it as it is.