She Gets What She Wants

Your Worship

Reaction score
Ruahnna--you can call me anything you want. *wink*

Seriously though, it really doesn't matter. Your Worship, Worshipfulness, Worship, Sweetie, Honey, Babycakes, Hey-you, Sunny-Funny-Bunny-Full-o-Hunny, I'll answer to anything. I swear I didn't pick the name because of the magesterial connotations. It started as a Star Wars joke and then became about me being a relentless shipper in pretty much every genre I write for, so it fits pretty well.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Hmm. I can't remember if I was reading a muppet story or watching interviews or a movie with Miss Piggy, but that name popped up and I thought that was where you got it from.. Hmm, I think I like Worship so I will not call you pumpkin. No offense to anyone, but I'm saving nicknames for marriage.:wink: Woe to the man who gets this Fig!:batty:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I was so teary eyed reading the second part and third part made me realize that Piggy must become uncomfortable all the time! And I laughed thinking about with her voice has gotten higher, and she started speaking faux french!

Misskermie

Reaction score
i forgot something in my last post!

Gimmie a U

Gimmie a P

Gimmie a D

Gimmie a A

Gimmie a T

Gimmie a E

What does that spell Muppets?

:smile::mad::embarrassed::concern::eek::confused::halo::UPDATE!

:laugh::stick_out_tongue:lease? For Elmo?

If Elmo didn't do the trick, I don't know what will!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Wow! I commend you misskermie and bouncingbabyfig for your superb nagging skills!! Keep up the good work!

Your Worship- please post more of your very interesting story when you have the chance!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Wow! I commend you misskermie and bouncingbabyfig for your superb nagging skills!! Keep up the good work!

Your Worship- please post more of your very interesting story when you have the chance!
>Bows< Dank you!!:wink:

Misskermie

Reaction score

Oh thank you! *flips hair* It's a gift!:smile:

Your Worship

Reaction score
OKay, sorry, I'm a bit stuck, but I'll post what I have. It's time to switch from snapshots of the psychotherapist to actual real-time Miss Piggy doing things to get her life in order and that's much harder for me to write.

“I feel as though there is something missing in my life. I wake up and I go to work, I go out to lunch with friends, sometimes with a special friend, and then I come home to my beautiful apartment and I look around at everything I have—everything I always promised myself I would have, and it’s not enough. It feels empty; I feel alone.”

“Why do you think you’re feeling this way?”

“I guess it’s just Kermit again; I never felt this way when he was here,” Piggy sighed.

Dr. Gaulle pursed her lips reflectively. “Piggy, your dreams when you were with Kermit, what exactly were they?”

Piggy shrugged. “The same as anyone’s—marriage, children, the house with the white picket fence…”

“How many children did you want?”

Piggy smiled. “Oh, two or three—though pigs tend to have larger litters and so do frogs, so I’d probably have ended up with more than that.”

“And did you have names picked out?”

“I’d only definitely settled on two. For a boy, I was thinking Justinian and for a girl, Evangeline.”

Dr. Gaulle smiled slightly. “Why those names?”

Piggy shrugged as though that should be obvious. “Why, so they would have good strong show business names; names that attract attention will stick in a director’s mind. Why do you think I never changed my name, hmm? It’s not always fun being a supermodel named Piggy—but at the same time, no one ever forgets you.”

“No, I imagine not,” was Dr. Gaulle’s dry response. “So you wanted them to follow in your footsteps, then? Make their way on the stage?”

Piggy’s mouth twisted into a wry smile. “It would have been nice, but I certainly wouldn’t have forced them. I—” She cut herself off abruptly, feeling a bit ill-at-ease. She couldn’t believe what she had almost said. But why not—this Doctor couldn’t tell anyone anyway, so what was the point of keeping a secret.

“You what?” Dr. Gaulle asked.

“I’ve never told anyone this…” she said, feeling strangely calm. “I opened a savings account for my children—oh, years ago. Right after I got my first big modeling check. I put half of it in the bank and…well, I’ve been adding to it ever since. You know, college isn’t getting any cheaper,” she added a bit defensively.

Dr. Gaulle nodded thoughtfully. “No, no, you’re perfectly right.” She folded her hands and leaned forward, which Piggy had begun to associate with a sudden insight into her life. She held her breath. “It seems to me, Piggy, that you have given a great deal of thought to motherhood. It’s a fully realized dream, but you have tied it up with your dreams of a life with Kermit. Have you ever considered having this dream independent of Kermit?”