"The Muppets" UK Movie Promotions

markit

Reaction score
That was fun :smile: Interview was the best part, and nice to see them getting so much TV time, slightly wondering why they didn't save it until UK Half term next week, but I guess they need to get the main promotion in before the movie opens on friday, hopefully there'll be some more spots next week.

markit

Reaction score
Caught the Cravendale commercial again too, not sure what I make of that, EXTREMELY RANDOM :rolleyes:
Also, you're looking at spending around £30 to get the backpack, great if you get through a lot of milk, but i'm pretty sure you could probably pick up a Kermit backpack for less than that, so am I the only one that thinks that's not a great deal ?

But hey, it's FREE if you're gonna drink the milk so can't be bad , just gotta get through 40 litres before 14th April :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
But hey, it's FREE if you're gonna drink the milk so can't be bad , just gotta get through 40 litres before 14th April :smile:
Yeah, its like a pint a day if you live alone...

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
s1 is season 1 yes in new cover at £12.99!
Might it be possible for you to take a photo of this next time you're in Sainsburys? I've been looking all over for it (in shops and online) and can't see it anywhere.

Thanks!

KingR76

Reaction score
what did they say?
First off there was Miss Piggy with Phillip Schofield taking part in a fashion segment and having eyes for the male model (of course) who gives her his Phone number in the end.

The models are dusted off and fussed all over by Beaker backstage complete with a lint roll.

Then it was Rizzo and Fozzie in the kitchen (obviously Gino - the chef -) was unaccustomed with working with such well established International Movie Stars and wanted to get to the matter in hand - the repartee, all obviously unscripted was perfect!

Gino: Just plain simple Tomato sauce, just like Mama used to make it!
Fozzie: Yes?
Gino: Yes.
Fozzie: How do you know how my Ma used to make it.
Gino: No, my Mama.
Fozzie: Your Ma? I dont know how your Ma used to make it how am I supposed to help you with that?
Rizzo: Wocka, wocka!