Poster offer

momble

Reaction score
In todays (Saturday) Mirror newspaper ther is an offer for a free Muppet poster. All you have to do is fill out your details onto the order form and send it off. It comes folded but for a small fee (about £2.50) you can have it sent in a tube or for slightly more (£7.50) you can order 3 large posters also delivered in a protective tube.

momble

Reaction score
Sorry I dont have any pictures as I just took the application and not the page but from memory one of the posters has the complete gang on it, another Kermit and Piggy and the last one Animal (upside down I think)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Sorry I dont have any pictures as I just took the application and not the page but from memory one of the posters has the complete gang on it, another Kermit and Piggy and the last one Animal (upside down I think)
Do you have to live in the UK for this?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Disney Movie Rewards has a big Muppet poster for 350 points, that comes in a tube. Mine arrived yesterday (about 2 days after I submitted my points), but I haven't opened it yet.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Is there any way of sending off for the posters that are in 'The Mirror' online?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Disney Movie Rewards has a big Muppet poster for 350 points, that comes in a tube. Mine arrived yesterday (about 2 days after I submitted my points), but I haven't opened it yet.
They have it for 550 here. Which poster is it there?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score